Good value.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jun 22, 2011

Studies show curcumin can lower the risk of cancer. My husband is a survivor of malignant malinoma, and has taken this for the past year.

Part of my daily regimen

Posted by Reviewer2633383 on Apr 22, 2011

After being on countless prescriptions from a car accident and then cervical spine surgery - this product just makes me feel better physically - plain and simple - that is exactly what I was looking for.

Curcurmin for cancer

Posted by Reviewer1674283 on Aug 29, 2011

My son was recently diagnosed with oral cancer. He had to go to a nutritionist, along with his other treatments. The nutritionist advised him to take curcurmin, said that it was helpful for oral cancer.

Removed tooth pain...

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Dec 21, 2011

Bought this as a cancer preventative. Was happy to realize it has relieved a sensitive tooth. I take this 3X a week.

Used for inflammation

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I have used this for inflammation maintenance. I do not have any major joint issues but I'm 39 and thought it would be good to help with the aches and pains that are creeping into my life. I have also had high bp in the past and wanted it for heart maintenance. I noticed some difference. I ended up switching to Life Extension Curcumin but not sure I have noticed any difference between the two.

LOve it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Apr 28, 2010

My skin looks and feels better.

Curry you life for the better

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011

This is a good product that should be in most people's vitamin and supplement list. All the family take it and it has provided improvements in coping with illness and general well being

works well

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 12, 2011

Helps with inflammation from tendinitis.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 30, 2008

Received in timely manner. Capsules are a little large for my taste, but go down easily. Haven't noticed a great deal of difference in swelling so far, but it has only been less than 2 weeks. Perhaps some improvement. Will stay on it for a while and see. The good thing is there are no bad side effects.

Great for bone spurs

Posted by Reviewer2099472 on Feb 02, 2009

Discovered online that curcumin is a great anti-inflammatory. Occasionally I have sharp pain in my back that is caused by bone spurs. I'll take a capsule every few hours and by the next day the pain is almost all gone. once the pain is gone I only take 1 a day. To me this is incredible because I could have pain that lasted for 2 weeks. Love curcumin.