Great Product!

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Easy on the stomach and appears to assist with nerve injury. I can tell the difference when not taking it. And no soy oil!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jan 04, 2012

Take Vit E for PMS/adrenal issues and it definitely makes a difference. Have only just started this one but seems to be as good as the previous brand I was using.

SOY FREE

Posted by happyfiddler on Dec 13, 2011

I was sooo happy to find a soy free Vit E. I am allergic to soy and I need to take Vit E for blood clots so this was a lifesaver!

Good value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Aug 05, 2011

I think Jarrow is a good brand of supplement. I wanted dry vitamin E, and this was one of the better choices available, IMO.

Fabulous as Always!

Posted by Reviewer1651330 on Aug 01, 2011

Excellent products and service, thank you!

Jarrow Formulas, Dry E-400 Does Wonders for My Skin

Posted by Reviewer1448527 on Jul 14, 2011

I cannot take or eat anything with SOY in it due to health reasons, so, i have to really scrutinize products before making a purchase. The Jarrow Dry E-400 has done wonders for my skin. I suffer from adult acne vulgaris and have seen significant improvement in my skin when using this product. I can also tell the difference when I do not use it. The price and quick shipping that iherb provides is unbeatable. I am extremely grateful for the quality and outstanding customer service that I receive from iherb.

Good formulation

Posted by ALoren on Oct 18, 2010

This dry formulation is good (no added fat/oil). I take it once a day after a fatty meal.

Great soy free E!

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a great source of Vit E that is soy free!

for my kitties

Posted by Reviewer3202923 on Feb 18, 2010

very easy to pop open capsules and add to my kitties raw diet. will be ordering again! thanks!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Dec 01, 2009

I have used Jarrow products before. Now I know they make so much more I have been trying them. This Dry E has been good so far. I cannot tell for sure how well it works but am satisfied and would buy it again. I used to take Dry A, D and E together. Now I get A and D from other sources but don't want to leave out the E as it is very important. You can trust this brand and product in my opinion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »