July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Evening Primrose, 1300 mg, 60 Softgels

relieves dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1175374 on Jan 02, 2009

Although I have not found any medical research in support of my claim, this product has completely alleviated my dry eye condition.

Pretty darn good!

Posted by Reviewer1802112 on Aug 14, 2009

I take evening primrose for my monthlies and for the GLA it possesses. And when it comes to my monthlies, I am painfree and like... emotionally stable! It does wonders, ladies.

A primrose by any other name

Posted by Reviewer2396190 on May 22, 2009

This with the Menopause support...awesome. Makes you feel better and be the person your husband and cats think you are!

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Feb 09, 2010

Helped with breast tenderness. I trust Jarrow products and am always happy with them.

my wife's favorite!

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.