Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Connie

Posted by Reviewer2792594 From Mississippi on Apr 24, 2008

I started taking this oil after reading about it in a book. I find that it has done several things for me medically: my blood pressure is great, IBS is regulated, weight down 6 pounds and 18.25 inches since 03-19-08, my energy is very high, my skin is beautiful, and i have been using it to cook. Thanks for this heaven sent product.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2682174 From Pennsylvania on Jan 31, 2008

I have very dry skin and have tried many product, which made me break out or just didn't work. A friend give me Jarrow's coconut oil to try and low and behold IT WORKED!!! with no break outs, just smooth skin!! love it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, itchy skin. I use it on my face and my daughter uses it and a body cream.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2271930 From California on Nov 30, 2009

I use this for everything from a body/facial moisturizer, to stir fry vegetables, and even mix some in my coffee in the morning. Great price, too.

Magic

Posted by Reviewer1601761 From France on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

A Delicious Organic Fat

Posted by Reviewer1081222 From New York on Jun 23, 2009

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk