• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

good but...

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014

Got a strange smell. Not as bad as other coconut oil I tried... I prefer Nutiva one.

Great!

Posted by dreambodyclub on Nov 06, 2016

The only minus for me is that product is in plastic jar. Otherwise it's a great oil!

Very good

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Can't use it for my body, but it's wonderful for my hair. The only minus is the plastic jar, so I had to put it in my glass one.

a bit chunky but good

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

Not as good for cooking as some other brands - it starts to smell in high temperature. It was OK was baking though. The price is right if you're looking for something for just skin care. We use coconut oil for skin moisturing daily.

lost a customer

Posted by 4824433389278919846 on Oct 16, 2016

The first purchase of 2 tubs that I got were AMAZING. Creamy, thick, super moisturizing and delicious to eat too. But the third purchase (of 2 tubs) was a big disappointment. It smelled burnt and did not moisturize well. It also balled up into little hard almost BB pellet like balls (not like when it solidifies in colder weather, this stayed even in the hottest days of summer and did not melt well when I tried to smoosh it with my fingers and body heat). So I still dream of the quality of the first two tubs. The smell was so good. But unfortunately, I've switched to another brand.

So so

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Oct 31, 2014

Well, this coconut oil is good but it doesn't taste or smell like other coconut oils. For the rest, is OK.

only for cooking

Posted by Reviewer3253143 on Mar 07, 2011

But this oil is very poorly absorbed my skin. It is suitable only for cooking, definitely not for cosmetic purposes.

do not want

Posted by Reviewer1456900 on Sep 30, 2010

it did NOT smell like coconut. it had a weird texture (possibly a cause of the container). i would not buy this again.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

I saw the other product showing expeller pressed so I went on to order this one thinking it was cold pressed. Disappointed to see that it is also expeller pressed but I can't return it as I'm overseas. Lesson learnt. Stick to Nutiva.

got nothing