Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Great Product

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2271930 on Nov 30, 2009

I use this for everything from a body/facial moisturizer, to stir fry vegetables, and even mix some in my coffee in the morning. Great price, too.

Magic

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1601761 on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Awful!

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1877982 on Sep 04, 2011

Ordered two of these. Usually buy Nutiva, which I had been happy with, but thought I would have a change, based on comments here. Was really disappointed as the smell was rancid, and the taste was extremely bitter. I have tried it in cooking and the awful taste comes through rather than coconut. Can't even use it on my hair. Sadly, a complete waste of money and will have to throw away and go back to Nutiva.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

Great nutritional, especially for diabetics. There are other brands at iHerb, but I continue to get this one because it is in a 16oz jar, which maks it much more convenient to use. I have made incredible messes trying to use the oil in the larger jars.

The best!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!