EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.20
$16.95
Savings of: $5.75 (34% off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 2032 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 6-10 of 738 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Волшебное масло кокосового ореха

21 people found the following review helpful

Posted by kindness on Oct 25, 2013

Производитель сообщает в описании продукта, что масло является источником триглицеридов со средней длиной цепи. Это очень важно! Почти все другие типы масел содержат длинные цепочки жирных кислот. Такие масла плохо усваиваются, почти не расщепляются и оседают на стенках сосудов. Кокосовое же масло усваивается и очищает кровеносные сосуды, делает их более эластичными. Лауриновая кислота масла кокоса такого же типа, как и в материнском молоке, правда ее чуть больше в масле, отсюда выраженное положительное влияние на иммунную и эндокринную системы. Одно из свойств кокосового масла лечить и профилактировать болезни пародонта, "отбивать" вирусные атаки. Для этого достаточно 1 ложки масла в день для рассасывания в течение пары минут. Глотать это масло категорически нельзя, потому что масло принимает на себя все "токсины". Полоскание рта маслом известная методика в культуре Индии.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Magic

13 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1601761 on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Awful!

13 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1877982 on Sep 04, 2011

Ordered two of these. Usually buy Nutiva, which I had been happy with, but thought I would have a change, based on comments here. Was really disappointed as the smell was rancid, and the taste was extremely bitter. I have tried it in cooking and the awful taste comes through rather than coconut. Can't even use it on my hair. Sadly, a complete waste of money and will have to throw away and go back to Nutiva.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best!

11 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

9 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2916929 on Aug 31, 2009

Thanks iHerb.com, this coconut oil is delicious. It has a very clean and fresh taste and smells good. Great to eat, great to cook with and also great on the skin! I especially love it on microwaved potatoes mixed with some fresh herbs, in rice and in porridge. And your fast international delivery was very very impressive. I'll be back!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 738 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »