• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and uses it for cooking. Tastes and smells good, suits for all kinds of foods. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Magic

Posted by Reviewer1601761 on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Awful!

Posted by Reviewer1877982 on Sep 04, 2011

Ordered two of these. Usually buy Nutiva, which I had been happy with, but thought I would have a change, based on comments here. Was really disappointed as the smell was rancid, and the taste was extremely bitter. I have tried it in cooking and the awful taste comes through rather than coconut. Can't even use it on my hair. Sadly, a complete waste of money and will have to throw away and go back to Nutiva.

TASTY AND SMELLS JUST GREAT!

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

REALLY LIKED IT, GREAT FOR COOKING AND BAKING, TERRIFIC SMELL If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

The best!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Premascarilla capilar

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 15, 2013

Lo utilizo como premascarilla capilar y me encanta! Soy una enamorada de los aceites de coco y este es el que me resulta más natural, es como coger coco en pasta y aplicármelo en el pelo. Me deja el pelo muy suave( lo tengo rizado y muy largo). También he probado el de Cococare y no tiene nada que ver, este no esta refinado y es mucho más natural.

Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Apr 12, 2012

The smell is gorgeuos. I use it for cooking, put on my face and body. I've ordered more.

Super!

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 07, 2012

Suitable for cosmetic purposes and in the kitchen!)

Great oil

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

Discoverd that this oil is multipurposed one. I use it and as skin-and-hair moisturizer so and as a delicious oil to fry or cook just any food. Идеальное многофункциональное масло. Можно использовать как для ухода за телом и волосами, а особенно для приготовления любой пищи.

Smells like heaven, excellent for cooking and beauty care

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I love coconut oil for stir fries and curries, and I don't find the mild taste to interfere with my other cooking. Great for beauty products as well--my hair and skin love it! Here in Vermont it stays solid not liquid much of the year, though it melts easily.