• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

Great nutritional, especially for diabetics. There are other brands at iHerb, but I continue to get this one because it is in a 16oz jar, which maks it much more convenient to use. I have made incredible messes trying to use the oil in the larger jars.

A Delicious Organic Fat

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

Great flavour

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

|'ve started to use VCO to cook. This imparts great flavour for most desserts and baking. I don't really like it for meat or fish thou. Ok with poultry. I think ultimately it really depends on what herbs you use which may compliment or clash your dish. Great with curry leaves. I also put a little in my coffee. Do try it at least once, you will be amazed how it enchances the aroma of coffee. I have also used it for oil-pulling when I had a gum infection and had to find ways to stop bacteria from growing. (Google it) If you like coconut taste in general, I strongly recommend checking out the Artisana coconut butter too as you can just eat a teaspoon or go with bread. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and uses it for cooking. Tastes and smells good, suits for all kinds of foods. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Premascarilla capilar

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 15, 2013

Lo utilizo como premascarilla capilar y me encanta! Soy una enamorada de los aceites de coco y este es el que me resulta más natural, es como coger coco en pasta y aplicármelo en el pelo. Me deja el pelo muy suave( lo tengo rizado y muy largo). También he probado el de Cococare y no tiene nada que ver, este no esta refinado y es mucho más natural.

Best Quality and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Feb 23, 2008

This is the best quality extra-virgin coconut oil I've ever tried-wonderful coconut aroma and taste. And purity is very important to me. Plus, the price is right. Thanks iHerb!

TASTY AND SMELLS JUST GREAT!

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

REALLY LIKED IT, GREAT FOR COOKING AND BAKING, TERRIFIC SMELL If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Apr 12, 2012

The smell is gorgeuos. I use it for cooking, put on my face and body. I've ordered more.

Super!

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 07, 2012

Suitable for cosmetic purposes and in the kitchen!)

Great oil

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

Discoverd that this oil is multipurposed one. I use it and as skin-and-hair moisturizer so and as a delicious oil to fry or cook just any food. Идеальное многофункциональное масло. Можно использовать как для ухода за телом и волосами, а особенно для приготовления любой пищи.