Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Magic

Posted by Reviewer1601761 on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Awful!

Posted by Reviewer1877982 on Sep 04, 2011

Ordered two of these. Usually buy Nutiva, which I had been happy with, but thought I would have a change, based on comments here. Was really disappointed as the smell was rancid, and the taste was extremely bitter. I have tried it in cooking and the awful taste comes through rather than coconut. Can't even use it on my hair. Sadly, a complete waste of money and will have to throw away and go back to Nutiva.

A Delicious Organic Fat

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

Great nutritional, especially for diabetics. There are other brands at iHerb, but I continue to get this one because it is in a 16oz jar, which maks it much more convenient to use. I have made incredible messes trying to use the oil in the larger jars.

The best!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!