EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

$11.87
$16.95
Savings of: $5.08 (30% off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 1714 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 6-10 of 568 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

A great All-in-One product of great quality / Великолепный «все-в-одном» продукт отличного качества!

14 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Coconut oil is, in my opinion, the most universal and, at that, effective product. This coconut oil from Jarrow Formulas is of a great quality. Its smell is breath taking! I’m not gonna be lazy and will list the ways I use it. First, body&face care: as a cream for dry skin (hands, elbows, knees, feet), as nourishment for eyelashes, cuticles, lips, as oil for hair ends before hair wash, as nourishing mask for hair once in 10 days, for wax removing after depilation, instead of shaving cream. It can also be used as a remedy for acne, wrinkles, sunburns, eczema, cold sore, dandruff. Coconut oil also works great from the inside – it’s a high quality fat which has healthy influence on digesting, immune system, cholesterol level (yeah, a great thing for diabetics), bones. I fry with it, add it to smoothies, use for baking. Try to add it to your coffee/tea instead of milk/cream – it’s delicious! I also use it to take care of my wooden kitchen utensils (cutting boards, big forks and spoons). You can even use coconut oil to clean your house (it’s antiseptic)! If you want to get more about its appliance – google it and you’ll be surprised. As long as I have a tub of coconut oil – I am healthy and beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite products ever, I’ll order it many more times. Recommended to EVERYBODY! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Кокосовое масло, по моему мнению, самый универсальный, и при этом эффективный, продукт. Конкретно продукт от Jarrow Formulas приятно радует отличным качеством. Запах умопомрачительный! Не поленюсь, и перечислю, как я использую его. Во-первых – в уходе: как крем для сухой кожи (руки, локти, колени, ступни), как питательное средство для ресниц, ногтей, губ, как масло для кончиков волос перед мытьем, как питательную маску для волос раз в 10 дней, для удаления воска после депиляции, вместо крема для бритья. Еще можно использовать его для борьбы с акне, морщинами, солнечными ожогами, экземой, герпесом, перхотью. Кокосовое масло очень полезно принимать внутрь – это высококачественный жир, благотворно влияющий на пищеварение, иммунитет, холестерин, состояние костей. Жарю на нем, добавляю в смузи, использую в выпечке. Попробуйте добавлять в кофе и чай вместо молока/сливок – очень вкусно. Также смазываю им деревянные приборы (разделочные доски и лопатки). Кокосовое масло можно даже использовать для уборки (обладает антимикробным действием)! Если хотите узнать больше о его применении – гуглите и удивляйтесь. Пока у меня есть баночка кокосового масла – дом полон, я красивая и здоровая. Однозначно – один из любимых продуктов, который буду заказывать еще и еще. Рекомендую ВСЕМ! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Magic

11 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1601761 on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

Great nutritional, especially for diabetics. There are other brands at iHerb, but I continue to get this one because it is in a 16oz jar, which maks it much more convenient to use. I have made incredible messes trying to use the oil in the larger jars.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A Delicious Organic Fat

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best!

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 568 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »