• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Tasty!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Jul 31, 2013

Second purchase. Good for egg fries and fried rice dishes.

extensive review

Posted by 5159554056624357763 on Jan 08, 2016

I bought this product based on the reviews i read, at first i was skeptical but this my opinion: 1- the jar is completely sealed from the inside so my product arrived with no leaks or what so ever, it was well packaged by iherb, it took a bit longer than estimated time but probably its because of FEDEX 2- the smell is rich, reminding you of the "bounty" chocolate smell 3- coconut oil has a relatively high melting point so the product is in solid form (depending on the room temperature) 4- versatility of use is really wide i use half a teaspoon in my morning coffee, i am more energetic, drinking lesser amount of coffee and almost no acid re-flux, I tried frying eggs with it was really pleased how little amount of coconut oil you need, the taste is great with no strong flavor of coconut " maybe because i use a little bit of coconut oil" . tried spreading it on toast, amazing coconut flavor. 5- use as a hair product: my wife tried it and it really gave her hair a more "fuller look" and shine really satisfied with this product and will definitely buy again

Taste is bland

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

The coconut smell of Jarrow Formulas is more bland than other brands that I have tried. Maybe it is because it is expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Cold pressed oils have a stronger flavor.

Weak Coconut Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

I have used other brands of organic coconut oil, this one is not so great.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 15, 2011

Wonderful taste, I have been mixing it into my green tea and I love it. It's only been a week but I feel my energy has increased and my brain is clearer. I bought it as I have been sick a lot this year and have read about it's immune boosting properties, I will have to wait and see how it goes in that regard as it's too early to tell.

good

Posted by Reviewer2026688 on Nov 17, 2011

From Latvia The wonderful taste of the love the whole family

yummmm

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 27, 2013

I take this every morning right after waking up. I reallly love the smell of coconuts! It really boosts my day.

I've already ordered more!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jun 28, 2013

I love this coconut oil, which I use as a healthy butter on my bread -it tastes delicious alone, or with any topping! My husband, who didn't really care for butter or any other coconut product, really likes this one, and has started using it as well (which I am really pleased about, as it is super healthy)! I definately recommend this product! I have already ordered more, and with keep ordering regulary!!

Great!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

I sometimes cook with it. But its first use is in my hair masks. Coconut oil is a NUMBER ONE product for your hair. If you try it once, you'll never stop using it. Just don't be lazy to apply it 1 hour before washing your hair.

Prefer Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Oct 13, 2012

I bought this because iHerb was out of Nutiva. It was OK but I really prefer Nutiva.