• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

SO VERSATILE

Posted by 5086306355639253872 on Jun 11, 2014

When I first purchased this product, I thought it'd last me a while. I was wrong. I used most of it up in 2 weeks for a variety of things, ranging from baking cookies (replacing butter), roasting vegetables, frying chicken cutlet, rubbing it on my elbows, stirring it into my quinoa and coffee, etc. You can add it to ANYTHING and it just makes whatever it is that you're making all the yummier.

So good

Posted by 5561875528305007117 on Jul 31, 2014

Like it alot:)

Good oil

Posted by 5677033644461610125 on Aug 21, 2014

Good oil, but the hair from it have not improved. I did for about 5 masks, which held more than three hours

Bought for mum

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 01, 2014

Mum wanted to try a different brand, so got this brand for her. Yet to try hence no feedback from her yet. Will update again

It smells good!

Posted by 4916755325316171868 on Sep 27, 2014

It smells good,I really like.But actually I am not satisfied at present.Because I anticipated that This is effective for dieting.I would like to wish for it's future success.

Makes me feel like I'm in the tropics!

Posted by edelling on Sep 30, 2014

This product smells really good! It gives an extra dimension to brownies!

jarrow formulas, organic, estra virgin coconut oil

Posted by 5545483186583913669 on Oct 22, 2014

This coconut oil is stronger than Nutiva oil. Had better grip on my skin and the hair was not oily like kept the Nutiva.

Hair conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2037617 on Nov 16, 2008

I use it as a hair conditioner, and it conditions pretty good. And it tastes o.k.

Nice!!

Posted by Reviewer2445090 on Apr 01, 2009

I actually use this coconut oil for my hair. I mix it with Rosemary oil to oil my scalp, or on its own. I also mix it with shea butter to moisturize my hair. It has a light, sweet scent. I have not used it to cook with, as I purchased this solely for my hair. I will reorder again. Pretty timely service!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2655476 on Aug 24, 2009

Makes food taste good and is apparently healthy. Not so good on skin (for me) but 4 stars for use in cooking.