Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Tasty!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Jul 31, 2013

Second purchase. Good for egg fries and fried rice dishes.

The best!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I don't even know where to begin with this product! I have been using it for almost a year and its benefits are insane.. I use it to moisturize my scalp and it removes dandruff, I use it in my natural cosmetics, it's great for stretch marks and minor scars and burns. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and leaves hair shiny. It's a great alternative to olive or sunflower oil, and tasty to cook with, plus it fastens my metabolism. You should try cooking paleo banana "pancakes" in it....oh my its yummy. I can't live without it!

Best Quality and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Feb 23, 2008

This is the best quality extra-virgin coconut oil I've ever tried-wonderful coconut aroma and taste. And purity is very important to me. Plus, the price is right. Thanks iHerb!

Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2916929 on Aug 31, 2009

Thanks iHerb.com, this coconut oil is delicious. It has a very clean and fresh taste and smells good. Great to eat, great to cook with and also great on the skin! I especially love it on microwaved potatoes mixed with some fresh herbs, in rice and in porridge. And your fast international delivery was very very impressive. I'll be back!

Taste is bland

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

The coconut smell of Jarrow Formulas is more bland than other brands that I have tried. Maybe it is because it is expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Cold pressed oils have a stronger flavor.