• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

good value for the money

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

I use it as a beauty product (makeup remover, moisturizer, hair softener...), as cooking oil, for my teeth (oil pulling). A holy grail!

GREAT!!!

Posted by 4636544422164182601 on Feb 19, 2016

Smells and tastes AMAZING ! Good for removing labels off the bottles and jars, good for thickening and moisturizing hair , good for hair growth and great skin moisturizer!!

nice

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

can add into cooking , healthier

I'm in love with smell ❤️

Posted by 4773438812573887887 on Feb 14, 2016

I love it and I will use it in my cooking and my skin care routine 👍🏼

Very tasty

Posted by ChisaHolly on Feb 14, 2016

My second purchase, seemed to be fairly good quality, very tasty, ok to use on skin too.

Great quality

Posted by 5067357302935507768 on Feb 11, 2016

First time I tried coconut oil, will definitely buy again, happy to cook healthier with this.

Fantastic quality coconut oil

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

Such smooth and delicious coconut oil, I really like this product. Great for oil pulling, beauty purposes, or simply eating! Try making chocolate with it, my recipe goes as such: mix melted coconut oil, carob powder, cocoa powder, some stevia for sweetness and add crushed raw almonds/macadamia/hazel nuts. Place in the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. You now have amazingly tasty and most importantly, healthy, chocolate!

My go-to coconut oil

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

I used to use this on my hair, but I did not like the way my hair smelt and felt afterwards even with 2 rounds of washing. This has got nothing to do with Jarrow but is simply the nature of using coconut oil on your hair. Now, I use this for oil pulling. Simply swish the oil around your mouth for 5-10 minutes before spitting it out.

Taste is good

Posted by 5572700309994436657 on Feb 03, 2016

Taste like coconut candy. I bought it in winter. So the oil become solid which is normal. However, the coconut oil has some black/grey mark at the bottom which cannot be removed. Not sure if it is safe to consume.

Great taste, smell and texture!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Jan 31, 2016

I use this for oil pulling and I love the taste and texture - it isn't too overpowering as well! I also use this as a lip moisturizer, make up remover and I add this to my scrubs. Good buy! I will reorder this again.