July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2916929 on Aug 31, 2009

Thanks iHerb.com, this coconut oil is delicious. It has a very clean and fresh taste and smells good. Great to eat, great to cook with and also great on the skin! I especially love it on microwaved potatoes mixed with some fresh herbs, in rice and in porridge. And your fast international delivery was very very impressive. I'll be back!

Best Quality and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Feb 23, 2008

This is the best quality extra-virgin coconut oil I've ever tried-wonderful coconut aroma and taste. And purity is very important to me. Plus, the price is right. Thanks iHerb!

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

Great nutritional, especially for diabetics. There are other brands at iHerb, but I continue to get this one because it is in a 16oz jar, which maks it much more convenient to use. I have made incredible messes trying to use the oil in the larger jars.

Weak Coconut Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

I have used other brands of organic coconut oil, this one is not so great.

Good quality - unrefined (lose weight) - It is better than Olive Oil ********* I use for oil pulling also.

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Unrefined is better than refined. There is a little coconut taste, but it doesn't interfere with cooking. Also good for weight loss. I just take a 1/2 tablespoon with meals two times a day. Many times the coconut oil is in a solid state. Id so, I just take a spoonful in my mouth and move it around for a few seconds for my mouth to melt it. Coconut oil is better than olive oil when cooking. Olive oil breaks down with heat. Coconut oil doesn't. However, you cannot use coconut oil in cold dishes as it turns to a solid so olive oil would be a better choice in cold meals. I also use coconut oil for oil pulling. My teeth have great color as a result. I had people tell me that my teeth look so clean and white!