• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Top coconut

Posted by Maraiani on Nov 02, 2010

Excellent aroma and flavour. Superb service and price at Iherb. Update: I've reordered this oil but in the bigger format, and I see that now it is temporarily (I hope)out of order. I have lost 8,8lb in five weeks with the sole addition of this to my diet. That is truly amazing!The most interesting aspect of how this is attained is the fact that you don't feel at all hungry in between meals,you don't crave sweets or any other food, while your appetite remains normal at meal time.and this is only one of the many benefits of coconut oil. Give it a try.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Oct 03, 2011

Use it for body&hair. Not very good because of smell. It smells like fried oil not like fresh green coconut oil. I were in Thailand & try oroginal coconut iol. It smells different. Want to try other oils.

bestseller indeed

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it, I use it for scalp and hair before and after shampooing, I use it instead of body lotion, for massage (face and body), I use it for cooking, and just when I want to smell something delicate and sweet - I put it on my hands and enjoy the smell.

Great Product

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This is a great product! I love how it tastes and smells.

WOnderfull coconut oil

Posted by 5337045745707694068 on May 10, 2016

Super quality, awesome natural aroma. One of the best product for hair, skin and this is great product for Your kitchen. Arrived in safe package, arived safe and quick to another side of the world. Certainly not in vain, this product is so popular.

If it's Jarrow it cannot be bad

Posted by Reviewer1487785 on Apr 18, 2011

I use coconut oil for cooking as well as for a cosmetic moisturizer.. I haven't started using this one yet but am sure it is just fine!

super

Posted by Voblina on Jun 27, 2012

fits all body and skin, hair and food

Super good and very natural

Posted by 5290987386220562889 on May 19, 2016

Very tasty product and extremely natural

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1750003 on Aug 03, 2010

Love this oil, fantastic smell, use it for hair, body. Will by again. Perfect!

A Must-Have Product For Me!

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on Apr 27, 2016

Excellent product at reasonable price - great value for money! This is a must-have product for me as I use it everyday for oil pulling and for consumption as a health supplement. I also use it on a regular basis for hair and scalp treatments.