• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Great Product

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This is a great product! I love how it tastes and smells.

bestseller indeed

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it, I use it for scalp and hair before and after shampooing, I use it instead of body lotion, for massage (face and body), I use it for cooking, and just when I want to smell something delicate and sweet - I put it on my hands and enjoy the smell.

super

Posted by Voblina on Jun 27, 2012

fits all body and skin, hair and food

Great tasting stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1921283 on Mar 12, 2012

I use this spread onto my sandwiches, mixed into my crunchy coconut coating mix for my chicken and fish, for cooking and for just taking a tsp of it first thing in the morning. It tastes great, just melts in your mouth. I also like to rub this onto my hands and smoothe my hair with it. Leaves hair shiny and takes away the fly aways while leaving a great coconut scent.

Божественно!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Ароматное, вкус насыщенный,быстро застывает в холодильнике. Использую в пищу (каши, выпечка) ********* Aroma, flavor rich, rapidly frozen in the refrigerator. Use in foods (cereal, pastries)********* ארומה, טעם עשיר, קפוא במהירות במקרר. שימוש במזון (דגנים, מאפיה

super

Posted by Strelka on Feb 28, 2013

ļoti garšīga un smaržīga eļļa. Saimniecībā noderīga gan ēst gatavošanā, gan ķermeņa kopšanā.

miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer1165285 on Jul 05, 2013

use this for skin moisturizer on face and body and also on my popcorn. i go through about a bottle a month. coconut oil is incredible. leaves my skin glowing and makes really the best popcorn ever

Perfect product

Posted by Reviewer3185049 on Mar 15, 2014

Very good product. I use it for my hair, face, even cook and it is perfect in all these applications

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.

계란이나 야채 볶을때 넣어보시면 풍미가 좋음

Posted by Reviewer2789813 on Feb 26, 2015

일단 야채볶을때 이걸로 볶고, 후에 계란 투하해서 잘 버무려주면, 남부럽지않은 계란토스트 패티를 만들수있음. 가운데 유기농 닭가슴살 패티 하나 더 넣어서 캐찹뿌려주면 아침으로 따봉!