• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Top coconut

Posted by Maraiani on Nov 02, 2010

Excellent aroma and flavour. Superb service and price at Iherb. Update: I've reordered this oil but in the bigger format, and I see that now it is temporarily (I hope)out of order. I have lost 8,8lb in five weeks with the sole addition of this to my diet. That is truly amazing!The most interesting aspect of how this is attained is the fact that you don't feel at all hungry in between meals,you don't crave sweets or any other food, while your appetite remains normal at meal time.and this is only one of the many benefits of coconut oil. Give it a try.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Oct 03, 2011

Use it for body&hair. Not very good because of smell. It smells like fried oil not like fresh green coconut oil. I were in Thailand & try oroginal coconut iol. It smells different. Want to try other oils.

Great Product

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This is a great product! I love how it tastes and smells.

bestseller indeed

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it, I use it for scalp and hair before and after shampooing, I use it instead of body lotion, for massage (face and body), I use it for cooking, and just when I want to smell something delicate and sweet - I put it on my hands and enjoy the smell.

super

Posted by Voblina on Jun 27, 2012

fits all body and skin, hair and food

Божественно!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Ароматное, вкус насыщенный,быстро застывает в холодильнике. Использую в пищу (каши, выпечка) ********* Aroma, flavor rich, rapidly frozen in the refrigerator. Use in foods (cereal, pastries)********* ארומה, טעם עשיר, קפוא במהירות במקרר. שימוש במזון (דגנים, מאפיה

Jarrow Formulas, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g) (JRW-16033)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

ароматное прекрасное масло.

super

Posted by Strelka on Feb 28, 2013

ļoti garšīga un smaržīga eļļa. Saimniecībā noderīga gan ēst gatavošanā, gan ķermeņa kopšanā.

miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer1165285 on Jul 05, 2013

use this for skin moisturizer on face and body and also on my popcorn. i go through about a bottle a month. coconut oil is incredible. leaves my skin glowing and makes really the best popcorn ever

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.