Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Weak Coconut Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

I have used other brands of organic coconut oil, this one is not so great.

Good quality - unrefined (lose weight) - It is better than Olive Oil ********* I use for oil pulling also.

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Unrefined is better than refined. There is a little coconut taste, but it doesn't interfere with cooking. Also good for weight loss. I just take a 1/2 tablespoon with meals two times a day. Many times the coconut oil is in a solid state. Id so, I just take a spoonful in my mouth and move it around for a few seconds for my mouth to melt it. Coconut oil is better than olive oil when cooking. Olive oil breaks down with heat. Coconut oil doesn't. However, you cannot use coconut oil in cold dishes as it turns to a solid so olive oil would be a better choice in cold meals. I also use coconut oil for oil pulling. My teeth have great color as a result. I had people tell me that my teeth look so clean and white!

Great Product

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This is a great product! I love how it tastes and smells.

bestseller indeed

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it, I use it for scalp and hair before and after shampooing, I use it instead of body lotion, for massage (face and body), I use it for cooking, and just when I want to smell something delicate and sweet - I put it on my hands and enjoy the smell.

Божественно!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Ароматное, вкус насыщенный,быстро застывает в холодильнике. Использую в пищу (каши, выпечка) ********* Aroma, flavor rich, rapidly frozen in the refrigerator. Use in foods (cereal, pastries)********* ארומה, טעם עשיר, קפוא במהירות במקרר. שימוש במזון (דגנים, מאפיה