• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1728731 on Apr 15, 2011

great taste. and i used it on my peeling skin after sunburn, easily absorb without leaving any grease. love this product

super

Posted by Strelka on Feb 28, 2013

ļoti garšīga un smaržīga eļļa. Saimniecībā noderīga gan ēst gatavošanā, gan ķermeņa kopšanā.

Top notch EVCO

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This organic extra virgin coconut oil by Jarrow Formulas is of fantastic quality, which you will notice right upon opening the jar. It has a great smell and taste, and works just fine for its myriad uses. Also note that there's a 32 oz (908 g) version available of the same oil, if you're looking for more.

A must have!

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

This product can be used for literally!I use it for cooking,removing makeup, applying it as a body moisturiser,for hair etcc.

Божественно!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Ароматное, вкус насыщенный,быстро застывает в холодильнике. Использую в пищу (каши, выпечка) ********* Aroma, flavor rich, rapidly frozen in the refrigerator. Use in foods (cereal, pastries)********* ארומה, טעם עשיר, קפוא במהירות במקרר. שימוש במזון (דגנים, מאפיה

LOVE THIS OIL!

Posted by Reviewer1384431 on Aug 21, 2011

It has such a clean and delicious coconut taste. I take a tablespoon a day for the health benefits. I was recently diagnosed with mild arthritis and this is just one of a few things I am taking to try to resolve it. Now it's three weeks later since I started my regimen and I am almost 100% pain free.

Great!!!

Posted by 5723069552012694128 on Feb 01, 2015

The best oil i ever tried! good as for skin ( body)for face it will may cause comedone. For hair masks!and for adding to salads , cookery and etc! will buy it again and again!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Jul 06, 2014

This is my first time to order coconut oil. I put one tea spoon in my coffee in the morning and taste good. However when I have used this when I cook Japanese food, I couldn't eat because of coconut aroma. Not recommend to use to cook Japanese food.

Jarrow VCO - Very Good

Posted by 5760392206558475861 on May 02, 2016

Very good product. I like the fragrant smell of the coconut. Used it to make bullet proof coffee.

miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer1165285 on Jul 05, 2013

use this for skin moisturizer on face and body and also on my popcorn. i go through about a bottle a month. coconut oil is incredible. leaves my skin glowing and makes really the best popcorn ever