• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Top notch EVCO

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This organic extra virgin coconut oil by Jarrow Formulas is of fantastic quality, which you will notice right upon opening the jar. It has a great smell and taste, and works just fine for its myriad uses. Also note that there's a 32 oz (908 g) version available of the same oil, if you're looking for more.

pleasant smell

Posted by 5619096662837749843 on Jan 31, 2016

First time using coconut oil for cooking. It makes the taste of food nicer and smell so good. I tried on chicken and vege . Only need to use a small amount compared to regular oil . I love it.

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Awesome

Posted by 5371546764224889289 on May 24, 2016

Me and my mother and sisters love this oil we use it in our hair almost every day and it does softten the hair ♥️

Homemade deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1730572 on May 18, 2011

I purchased this to make deodorant - it's been a success!

Good prize and tastes lovely but the container was only half full

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 21, 2009

– there where a big pocket of air under the surface – guess this is just a one-time-miss – I ordered it again anyway because I love the taste – of fresh coconut. Love to use it on biscuits with banana slices on top – makes a tropical snack – also use it for cocking, and cleansing my face if my skin is irritated.

good but...

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014

Got a strange smell. Not as bad as other coconut oil I tried... I prefer Nutiva one.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

I have heard that coconut oil is good for health. I have done some research and picked this brand. Iherb have a variety of choice for extra virgin coconut oil and the price is good. It has a strong coconut scent but it has no taste. I would store it in the fridge and eat a table spoon of this a day. It's like eating coconut ice cream. I didn't notice any effect. Maybe I should order more and take it for a longer time. For more review, just click my username.

Very good

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Can't use it for my body, but it's wonderful for my hair. The only minus is the plastic jar, so I had to put it in my glass one.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Love this coconut oil, but I prefer it in a glass jar.