• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Very good

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Can't use it for my body, but it's wonderful for my hair. The only minus is the plastic jar, so I had to put it in my glass one.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Love this coconut oil, but I prefer it in a glass jar.

good coconutoil

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

great product, good taste.

a bit chunky but good

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

Not as good for cooking as some other brands - it starts to smell in high temperature. It was OK was baking though. The price is right if you're looking for something for just skin care. We use coconut oil for skin moisturing daily.

So so

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Oct 31, 2014

Well, this coconut oil is good but it doesn't taste or smell like other coconut oils. For the rest, is OK.

only for cooking

Posted by Reviewer3253143 on Mar 07, 2011

But this oil is very poorly absorbed my skin. It is suitable only for cooking, definitely not for cosmetic purposes.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

I saw the other product showing expeller pressed so I went on to order this one thinking it was cold pressed. Disappointed to see that it is also expeller pressed but I can't return it as I'm overseas. Lesson learnt. Stick to Nutiva.

do not want

Posted by Reviewer1456900 on Sep 30, 2010

it did NOT smell like coconut. it had a weird texture (possibly a cause of the container). i would not buy this again.

I dont like the taste of Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 18, 2014

Will buy Nutiva again when it gets back into stock.

dry skin relief

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 31, 2009

My seven year old Bulldog's nose was dry cracked and bleeding, there was no medical reason other than dry skin. I started rubbing a small amount of this coconut oil onto his nose every day plus gave him a teaspoon full twice a day. I wanted only food grade oil for his nose so it wouldn't be harmful for him to lick his nose and he finds the taste pleasant. In just two weeks his nose is normal and I am happy that I am giving him only the best cold pressed organic oil for his treatment. Very good price too/