• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

The best coconut oil / Лучшее кокосовое масло

Posted by 5525236990213691927 on Sep 13, 2015

This coconut oil has a very light texture, smell and taste. I take one teaspoon in the morning as a source of Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, and Lauric Acid against candida overgrowth. Also, I LOVE to put it on my skin - face and hands (by itself or with essential oils) - and my face has normal-to-oily skin, so it's not too greasy. Absorbs quickly, no oily residue but a nice coconutty smell. I am getting the larger one.

Maria from Russia Moscow

Posted by Reviewer2895188 on May 18, 2011

I liked this oil. Pleasantly smells and at use on a skin and on hair good result. For cooking yet didn't use, but I want to try.

good coconutoil

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012

great product, good taste.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

I have heard that coconut oil is good for health. I have done some research and picked this brand. Iherb have a variety of choice for extra virgin coconut oil and the price is good. It has a strong coconut scent but it has no taste. I would store it in the fridge and eat a table spoon of this a day. It's like eating coconut ice cream. I didn't notice any effect. Maybe I should order more and take it for a longer time. For more review, just click my username.

Good prize and tastes lovely but the container was only half full

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 21, 2009

– there where a big pocket of air under the surface – guess this is just a one-time-miss – I ordered it again anyway because I love the taste – of fresh coconut. Love to use it on biscuits with banana slices on top – makes a tropical snack – also use it for cocking, and cleansing my face if my skin is irritated.

Re-order item

Posted by 5031742236706004077 on Nov 15, 2016

Re-order and stick to this coconut oil, my husband like it so much for his dry skin, love that smell naturally, good for my little one for nappies change better than some nappies change cream, for cooking was good too, multi purpose use this coconut oil!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Love this coconut oil, but I prefer it in a glass jar.

Awesome

Posted by 5371546764224889289 on May 24, 2016

Me and my mother and sisters love this oil we use it in our hair almost every day and it does softten the hair ♥️

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Homemade deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1730572 on May 18, 2011

I purchased this to make deodorant - it's been a success!