Jarrow Formulas, Fem-Dophilus, 30 Capsules (Ice)

Chronic BV - no more!

Posted by Reviewer1287046 From New Jersey on Feb 06, 2008

I have had chronic Bacterial Vaginosis for almost 2 years. With a physicians' help, we were able to stablize the pH levels in my vagina. But still the discharge from BV continued. Fearing that I would have to be on Metronizadole for the REST of my life, I decided to do some online research and came across Fem-Dophilus. I've been taking 1 capsule a day for almost 2 months, my symptoms are just about completely gone. I have not used the gel in over 2 months. After 2 years I finally feel like my vagina just might be "normal" again. This pill may not work for everyone, but its definitley worth a try.

Posted by Reviewer2735260 From New Jersey on Feb 19, 2008

My ginecologist advise me to use them and I think they really work! I don't believe in "miracles" but since I started taking them I haven't had any infections. Thumbs up ladies!

The Truth!!

Posted by Reviewer2111895 From Maryland on Apr 29, 2008

I was skeptical but this stuff really works...no more BV for me!

Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer3012941 From California on Apr 29, 2008

I'm prone to yeast infections, and this product is the best. This is now on my daily vitamin list. Also, this company is the ONLY one I know that makes sure it gets to you fresh with a freezer pack cheaper than what other companies will send it to you for without the better service. I was impressed how quickly I got it and they made sure to send it out on a Monday so it come as fresh as possible.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1540670 From New York on May 07, 2008

I have been using this for a few weeks and it seems like a very great product. I feel much cleaner and it deliver what it say sit would do. Thanks