Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Fem-Dophilus, 30 Capsules (Ice)

Chronic BV - no more!

Posted by Reviewer1287046 on Feb 06, 2008

I have had chronic Bacterial Vaginosis for almost 2 years. With a physicians' help, we were able to stablize the pH levels in my vagina. But still the discharge from BV continued. Fearing that I would have to be on Metronizadole for the REST of my life, I decided to do some online research and came across Fem-Dophilus. I've been taking 1 capsule a day for almost 2 months, my symptoms are just about completely gone. I have not used the gel in over 2 months. After 2 years I finally feel like my vagina just might be "normal" again. This pill may not work for everyone, but its definitley worth a try.

Eliminated chronic BV and improved sexual health

Posted by Reviewer1026180 on Jul 15, 2008

I read about this in Good Germs Bad Germs by Jessica Snyder Sachs. I've been taking it for about 8 months now and it has quite literally changed my life. I suffered from chronic BV and yeast infections for almost 20 years. After being prescribed every medicine under the sun (acigel, cleocin, diflucan, etc), this is what finally worked. I finally enjoy pain free sex with my husband. I wish more gynecologists knew about it.

Posted by Reviewer2735260 on Feb 19, 2008

My ginecologist advise me to use them and I think they really work! I don't believe in "miracles" but since I started taking them I haven't had any infections. Thumbs up ladies!

The Truth!!

Posted by Reviewer2111895 on Apr 29, 2008

I was skeptical but this stuff really works...no more BV for me!

Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer3012941 on Apr 29, 2008

I'm prone to yeast infections, and this product is the best. This is now on my daily vitamin list. Also, this company is the ONLY one I know that makes sure it gets to you fresh with a freezer pack cheaper than what other companies will send it to you for without the better service. I was impressed how quickly I got it and they made sure to send it out on a Monday so it come as fresh as possible.