Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

BV gone

Posted by Reviewer2515732 From Sweden on Jan 31, 2013

It really works ladies.Been suffering for a very long time from BV and prefere not to touch antibiotics and this is the only way to keep it at bay and makes me feel fresh there under.

Success with Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1805389 From Missouri on Dec 28, 2009

After several years of taking antibiotics for a chromic urinary tract infection, plus probiotics to help rebuild what the antibiotics were kiling off, the antibiotics seemed to loose their effectiveness. About that time, I read about Fem-Dophilus. I have been taking Fem-Dophilus, along with i-Flora, scFOS (short chain fructooligosaccharides) and Lactobacillus Acidophilus for over two years (and no antibiotics). My urologist is still amazed that my cath. urine microscopic exams show no harmful bacteria. I have almost forgotten how miserable I used to feel when antibiotics weren't controlling the condition.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1309539 From Texas on Nov 17, 2009

As someone who not only was having repeat yeast and UTI's throughout the year but also dealing with "abnormal" PAP and stage 1 cervical cancer..... the results were AMAZING! I have been on the product for about 9 months and not 1 infection and my PAP's have returned to normal after being abnormal for over 18 months prior to this product! I believe this product restored balance to my body and man I do not miss infections and best of all I am cancer FREE!!

Finally, relief

Posted by Reviewer2110483 From Hawaii on Sep 01, 2008

I had a two month bacterial vaginal infection and this is the stuff to finally get rid of it. I searched high and low on-line and various sites and blogs listed this particular stuff as helping innumerable women with the same condition. I had tried two different antibiotics from my doctor which didn't help and only made things worse, as well as countless other natural approaches. The particular strains of probiotics are specific to the vaginal environment. Don't hesitate - relief is available!

I Love Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer3335069 From Indiana on Nov 21, 2008

This stuff is wonderful!!! I have been fighting BV and urinary tract infections for a year now and... gone! My hair and nails are growing faster and my skin is smooth! This product was shipped on ice and held in a refrigerator at the post office until I could pick it up. Shipping as always was right on time.