Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

BV gone

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

It really works ladies.Been suffering for a very long time from BV and prefere not to touch antibiotics and this is the only way to keep it at bay and makes me feel fresh there under.

Success with Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1805389 on Dec 28, 2009

After several years of taking antibiotics for a chromic urinary tract infection, plus probiotics to help rebuild what the antibiotics were kiling off, the antibiotics seemed to loose their effectiveness. About that time, I read about Fem-Dophilus. I have been taking Fem-Dophilus, along with i-Flora, scFOS (short chain fructooligosaccharides) and Lactobacillus Acidophilus for over two years (and no antibiotics). My urologist is still amazed that my cath. urine microscopic exams show no harmful bacteria. I have almost forgotten how miserable I used to feel when antibiotics weren't controlling the condition.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1309539 on Nov 17, 2009

As someone who not only was having repeat yeast and UTI's throughout the year but also dealing with "abnormal" PAP and stage 1 cervical cancer..... the results were AMAZING! I have been on the product for about 9 months and not 1 infection and my PAP's have returned to normal after being abnormal for over 18 months prior to this product! I believe this product restored balance to my body and man I do not miss infections and best of all I am cancer FREE!!

Was not shipped with ice

Posted by 5349871576603941023 on Jul 24, 2014

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

Finally, relief

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Sep 01, 2008

I had a two month bacterial vaginal infection and this is the stuff to finally get rid of it. I searched high and low on-line and various sites and blogs listed this particular stuff as helping innumerable women with the same condition. I had tried two different antibiotics from my doctor which didn't help and only made things worse, as well as countless other natural approaches. The particular strains of probiotics are specific to the vaginal environment. Don't hesitate - relief is available!