Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Was not shipped with ice

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5349871576603941023 on Jul 24, 2014

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

shipped with ice ?

Posted by 5331716859448968753 on Jan 20, 2015

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

USELESS

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1275864 on Aug 13, 2011

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

Iherb lies about shipping

Posted by 4677695206185736215 on Apr 03, 2014

I cannot write a review of this product as yet because I still have NOT received it. I ordered this item on 3/27 and today is 4/3 and it is still in transit. The overnight delivery they state above is bs and it took a week for them to ship it then the shipping is 4 days in transit, not overnight to preserve quality as they state. You better off ordering from Swanson which is $10 cheaper and also ships OVERNIGHT with their free shipment.

not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer1273681 on Sep 17, 2010

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »