• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Was not shipped with ice

Posted by 5349871576603941023 on Jul 24, 2014

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

USELESS

Posted by Reviewer1275864 on Aug 13, 2011

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

shipped with ice ?

Posted by 5331716859448968753 on Jan 20, 2015

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Never again

Posted by 5619284285979661980 on Jul 15, 2015

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

Posted by 5015029843343760193 on Aug 15, 2015

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer1273681 on Sep 17, 2010

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2320282 on Dec 24, 2010

I took it twice a day for almost 2 months...did not work.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1098046 on Feb 25, 2011

i used this product word for word by the directions with absolutly no results. this purchase was such a waste of money.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Mar 09, 2011

I had high hopes but it didn't work for my BV. Ended up taking an antibiotic and the symptoms were back again after two weeks of relief. Frustrating.

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1353425 on Apr 25, 2011

The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »