Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

USELESS

Posted by Reviewer1275864 on Aug 13, 2011

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

Iherb lies about shipping

Posted by 4677695206185736215 on Apr 03, 2014

I cannot write a review of this product as yet because I still have NOT received it. I ordered this item on 3/27 and today is 4/3 and it is still in transit. The overnight delivery they state above is bs and it took a week for them to ship it then the shipping is 4 days in transit, not overnight to preserve quality as they state. You better off ordering from Swanson which is $10 cheaper and also ships OVERNIGHT with their free shipment.

not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer1273681 From Minnesota on Sep 17, 2010

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2320282 From New York on Dec 24, 2010

I took it twice a day for almost 2 months...did not work.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1098046 on Feb 25, 2011

i used this product word for word by the directions with absolutly no results. this purchase was such a waste of money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »