Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1098046 on Feb 25, 2011

i used this product word for word by the directions with absolutly no results. this purchase was such a waste of money.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Mar 09, 2011

I had high hopes but it didn't work for my BV. Ended up taking an antibiotic and the symptoms were back again after two weeks of relief. Frustrating.

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1353425 on Apr 25, 2011

The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

No Results

Posted by Reviewer1996313 on Apr 29, 2011

I normally use Ohira's probiotics, but thought I'd try this product to see what it could do for me. I suffer from a yeast overgrowth if I don't take probiotics. I am sorry to say this product did nothing for me. I took the entire bottle, with no results, other than experiencing a bad yeast infection. I'm glad this product works for so many other people- just wish it would have worked for me.

Opposite Results - Very disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1900051 on Aug 03, 2011

I really wanted this stuff to work, but I feel like I am the only woman who has used Fem-Dophilus and has actually gotten a yeast infection after starting it. I've tried this a few times and the results are similar and disastrous. No yeast infection or very mild one and as soon as I start taking Fem-Dophilus, it explodes into a yeasty mess. I guess this is not the product for me, but it seems to work really well for others.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »