• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Reviews | English

Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2471090 on Jul 22, 2008

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

Skin

Posted by Reviewer2890628 on Jul 10, 2009

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

Great Tasting Flax Oil For Best Price! :)

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 25, 2009

I ordered flax oil for use with The Fat Flush Plan. I wanted a one-month supply for the lowest price possible, and I found iHerb.com to offer by far the lowest price on the Net. It arrived safely and promptly. I am very happy with the level of service.

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Oct 13, 2009

love this product, starting using it several months ago, the best i've tried so far.

Jarrow Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2498784 on Jan 20, 2010

Love this product! The oil is fresh and light tasting. We buy it again and again. Breakfast wouldn't be the same without it!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1763090 on Feb 10, 2009

Love this flax oil!!! Made my skin really supple and improve the skin tone!!! Yummy on salads!!!

Amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 05, 2010

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

Great flaxseed oil

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 24, 2012

I take this daily - it tastes great...!!! Best tasting flaxseed oil I have tried. I take it by the table spoon and don't mind becasue it tastes so good.

Best price and best taste

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on May 28, 2010

I will buy it again and again:)

Buy this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2925433 on Apr 09, 2010

Fantastic price. Great product. Stayed fresh to the last drop. Can't be beat.