Folic Acid for Health/Reduce Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2488788 on Sep 12, 2008

Jarrow is my favorite brand for any supplement. Folic Acid is one of those supplement where you can't really feel the difference, but it's Jarrow pure and Folic Acid reduces inflammation in the system.

No tablet additives

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 23, 2009

I can't tolerate folic acid that comes in tablets. This works well for me and is just as inexpensive. I take 3 a day to treat my folate deficiency anemia.

Jarrow folic acid

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Apr 15, 2009

good price. I've read that today's nutritional doctors think 2-3 grams is a more realistic dose.

Folic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Sep 21, 2011

I am 65 years old and have been taking folic acid for several years now - my doctor has told me that with low dose aspirin is the best thing I can do for myself to prevent heart attack and stroke - I like the Jarrow line of products. Yes I will continue to order

Great price, no negative side effects from the pills

Posted by Reviewer2228497 on Aug 14, 2012

This was my first time supplementing with folic acid so I cannot really compare it to other brands but this looked to be the best one on the iHerb. The price is great, the dose is just right and the pills are in a conveniently small sized so they are easy to swallow with no after taste. I didn't experience any negative stomach symptoms after taking them. I also truly believe that this supplement had something to do with the fact that I no longer have cervical dysplasia!

Excellent Quality

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

This is an excellent quality folic acid supplement; I'm using it to correct a folic acid deficiency & to support the metabolism of other B Vitamins. I take 3 a day. According to Dr. Atkins, studies have found this can help reverse cervical dysplasia.

perfect thanks

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Sep 20, 2009

Helps me absorb my iron pills into my system! Will buy again. easy on the tummy.

Folic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1417532 on May 24, 2010

Have found this medication to improve my overall well being: memory and balance

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Been taking folic acid for years, always have liked Jarrow.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 03, 2008

I think Jarrow makes an awesome product. It would be great if they offered less mcg of folic acid as you get folic acid from foods and other vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »