Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 05, 2009

Nice and cheap, without too much alpha. It's prudent to take at least twice as much (gamma + delta + beta) as alpha. Add up your total intake so that you don't inadvertently overdo it. For example, Jarrow's selenium has 30 IU and Now's astaxanthin has 50 IU. (1 IU = 0.67 mg.)

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer2494847 on Feb 25, 2012

This was too strong for daily use and gave me headache, brainfog, irritation, etc.

Easy to digest

Posted by filmoyster on Sep 04, 2010

I can say this is easy to digest and has helped reduce my breast pain over a duration of 6 months taking one pill a day. My doctor (an actual Western MD) suggested I take this for breast pain and a cyst that was bothering me. I researched the best source of Vitamin E possible, and this particular Gamma E seems to be very potent. I will keep taking for this problem and hope to reap other benefits of Vitamin E!

Best Vit E I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Mar 13, 2009

Provides a generous amount of Gamma E at a price that can not be beat.

Jarrow, Gamma Vitamin E, 300 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 13, 2012

High quality; Gamma E helps reduce advanced glycation end products.

Contains soya bean oil

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012

I usually break the gelatin softgel and consume only its contents. This product contains soya bean oil inside the softgel which I found to be very sticky. The oil sticks to the inside of my mouth, forming a layer on my tongue.

Works?

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 04, 2014

I have been interested in vitamin E for while, but I didn't notice any results with now foods advanced gamma complex. I tried 1000IU alpha-tocopherol and I seemed to react badly, so I figured it might have to do with reduction of gamma-tocopherol. Regardless, this is a rare product since it has mostly gamma and almost no alpha, so I decided to give it a try. It seems to work for me. I get a bit of a 'high' feeling within a few hours of taking two softgels with food and I think it helps me be a bit calmer and less irritable.

Lots of Gamma

Posted by DavidH on Mar 14, 2010

Excellent formula, have not seen anything better. Jarrow makes great stuff.

Vit E great for your lungs I hear.

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Feb 20, 2011

I have had pneumonis several times over the years and now take Vit E because I read it was good for your lungs. Jarrow is a reliable company from what research I have done.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1860144 on Jul 26, 2008

Glad to see this broad-spectrum tocopherol blend at such a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »