Good.

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Feb 25, 2015

Seems to help my upset stomach.

Great.

Posted by 5029736440003463428 on Aug 03, 2014

Love it. My feet are not hurting so much. Think need long term usage before it will help rheumatism .

mom

Posted by Reviewer1110094 on May 19, 2014

I trust the Jarrow name. This ginger seems to be working fine for stomach upset and inflammation.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Apr 04, 2014

good

Perfect all well

Posted by 5196959797785101595 on Dec 02, 2013

this is what I wanted, very happy

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Sep 07, 2013

Works wonderfully for nausea, joint pain and migrane

alloriginaleverythingworks

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

as other reviewers have noted, Ginger has many medicinal and healing properties. My family has used it for decades. It can't be beat for an upset tummy! It can also be used to combat motion sickness prior to getting in a car, or taking a boat ride. It works remarkably well. It is also non-toxic and inexpensive. Jarrow Ginger is concentrated and standardized, so you're always assured of receiving an effective dose. This is not a bad supplement to take regularly. At the very least, every household should have a bottle for emergencies the way they keep bandaids in the medicine cabinet! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I'm Satisfied

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I had been long looking for a good Ginger supplement with little luck when I found Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate. The product smells fresh and the price is great, though I'd like to know more about where and how the Ginger is grown and processed. Ginger eases headaches, body aches, joint pain and is especially good for gastrointestinal pain with nausea. I find Ginger to be (along with Clove) one of the most "heating" herbs — you might find that your whole body feels unusually warm while taking this product, which can be a good thing.

Arthritis

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Nov 04, 2012

This procuct worked almost immediately for me and the pain ceased within 2 days. I combined this with evening primrose oil and tumeric. My doctor suggested this and I can totally recommend it.

good proce and quality

Posted by XusoIherb on Jun 30, 2012

One of the best ginger extract at a very good price. Very recommended to help you testosterone production

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »