July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

be careful of heartburn and the heat

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Feb 19, 2011

It causes heartburn when I take it with an empty tummy. No problem with food. I am saving it for winter when I usually have cold feet and hands but we are in Summer now so can't really tell the difference. I took 2 once and got a sore throat the next day. Ginger has strong heating power so really need to be careful with your dosage at the beginning. I assume the powder is from the whole ginger (meat and skin) as it doesn't tell you anywhere on the product. I know ginger meat has heating power while its skin cools your down so better to consume the whole ginger so you don't get too much heat in your body.

Arthritis

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Nov 04, 2012

This procuct worked almost immediately for me and the pain ceased within 2 days. I combined this with evening primrose oil and tumeric. My doctor suggested this and I can totally recommend it.

alloriginaleverythingworks

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

as other reviewers have noted, Ginger has many medicinal and healing properties. My family has used it for decades. It can't be beat for an upset tummy! It can also be used to combat motion sickness prior to getting in a car, or taking a boat ride. It works remarkably well. It is also non-toxic and inexpensive. Jarrow Ginger is concentrated and standardized, so you're always assured of receiving an effective dose. This is not a bad supplement to take regularly. At the very least, every household should have a bottle for emergencies the way they keep bandaids in the medicine cabinet! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Apr 25, 2011

More convenient than having to brew tea. Settles my stomach and helps with minor aches and pains. An all-round good anti-inflammatory that doesn't hurt my disgestive tract.

Very satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Feb 03, 2011

I use this together with curcumin and Boswellia which seems to work very well to control inflammation.