Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Ginger, 4:1 Concentrate, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Mr. Ralph Yoas - consumer

Posted by Reviewer1208203 on May 18, 2008

This product is great. In the past I have had periodic dizzy spells. I have not had any since using this product (2 years).

Arthritis

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Nov 04, 2012

This procuct worked almost immediately for me and the pain ceased within 2 days. I combined this with evening primrose oil and tumeric. My doctor suggested this and I can totally recommend it.

alloriginaleverythingworks

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

as other reviewers have noted, Ginger has many medicinal and healing properties. My family has used it for decades. It can't be beat for an upset tummy! It can also be used to combat motion sickness prior to getting in a car, or taking a boat ride. It works remarkably well. It is also non-toxic and inexpensive. Jarrow Ginger is concentrated and standardized, so you're always assured of receiving an effective dose. This is not a bad supplement to take regularly. At the very least, every household should have a bottle for emergencies the way they keep bandaids in the medicine cabinet! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Bev

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Nov 30, 2008

I love Jarrow products this is the first time with the ginger.  It is great I find if I take tumeric and ginger together it helps the arthritis I have.

Very satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Feb 03, 2011

I use this together with curcumin and Boswellia which seems to work very well to control inflammation.