glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2204123 on Aug 15, 2009

great product

Helped my trigger finger

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jul 01, 2009

A friend of mine suggested that I try this after I found my index finger locking in bent position. Since I've taken this, that problem which had been going on for about a year has cleared up.

Running without pain

Posted by Reviewer3148331 on Jun 11, 2009

I started taking this after I began feeling severe and lasting pain in my knees from running. About a week after I started taking it, the pain was gone and hasn't come back yet. Good stuff!

a good one

Posted by Reviewer2852097 on Jun 03, 2009

Jarrow products are reliably the best ingredients,they dissolve in your body, not elswhere...

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer2612093 on May 04, 2009

I found that taking all these vitamins in one capsule saves money and still keeps me healthy.

Seems to be the best for the price

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

I have been using this and other similar supplement combinations. A few were a little bit cheaper (but not much) but I don't really trust their brand's efficacy (NSI brand from Vitacost, I'm looking in your direction). I trust Jarrow, they have a reputation for making good supplements, and this is a great price.

Gluc Chond MSM by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Apr 05, 2009

Using this product for over a year i have hardly any joint discomfort and I run on a treadmill. I am allergic to shrimp but have NO allergic reaction to this product.

Great Stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1560953 on Mar 23, 2009

I love this product and have ordered it for others. Keep up the great work.

Good Merchant

Posted by Reviewer2858104 on Mar 19, 2009

This is the overall best price for the product. Product reached on time. I would recommend iHerb for future purchases.

This product does work!

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Mar 06, 2009

I use this, my husband uses it, my 85 yr. old Mother uses it and my Aunt uses it. We all have moderate to very good results. Always look up information on the computer and read all you can on any supplement. This is safe and truely worth a try.