Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1580377 on Oct 02, 2011

This is excellent -- not only do I take it, I also give it to my dog.

best value product !

Posted by Reviewer2320238 on Oct 25, 2011

the best product for its effectiveness to the bones and its price! highly recommented!!

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer1140575 on Nov 08, 2011

The best one I've tried

joints better for elders

Posted by Reviewer2382487 on Nov 08, 2011

has significantly improved/diminished the joint pain for my elderly relatives.

Great product

Posted by 5506180784259287637 on May 26, 2016

Got in time! goo value.

very satisfied

Posted by 5089895998632979495 on May 27, 2016

very satisfied

Reduce swell at foot for years

Posted by 5615715530255004408 on Jun 25, 2016

Bought it for my sis and mum. Due to old age and their work nature of prolong standing in high humid conditions . They constantly suffer from joints pain over knees ankle and backs. After taking jarrows formula for 2 weeks. Intially they feedback that they felt slight buring sensation they begin to see their swollen joints start to reduce and they even felt their shoulders muscle aching loosen up. They feel alot better indeed. Compared to those brand bought in local supermarket and prescribed by doctors. This is very value for money and most importanly it works !I have just placed 4 more bottles.

Helped my knee

Posted by 5554902050186171698 on Jul 18, 2016

This works well on my knee injury. Pain relife. I back to normal walking.

Must have for old people

Posted by 5494031199794488026 on Aug 15, 2016

I have bought this for my grandma. She is 80 and overweight. She could barely move, was not able to stand up without help and could not stay long in a chair. I have already bought her a second bottle because the effects are trully amazing. She still has pain and stiffness in her muscle but she can walk with no help and she was able to stay all night at a wedding, even on her feet. She walks better and this has a great effect on her modd too because she feels more independent and more confident in her powers.

value for money

Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Aug 30, 2016

I bought this for my dogs in a bid to prevent any future joint problems! Cant say i've seen improvements or that it works for sure since the boys have no way of telling me and it was started before I saw any real joint problems. I did bring this to my vet and he gave it a thumbs up. As with all pills, they do not enjoy eating it since these are really huge ones, so I sandwich the pills into chunks of chicken meat to fool them into eating it. The boys are 8 and 13 and they weigh 17 and 28 kg respectively. I give 1 pill a day as preventive measure, no tummy/health upsets so far.