July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM Combination, 240 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Bum shoulder

Posted by Reviewer2454754 on Apr 13, 2010

I injured my shoulder several years ago loading logs. Although I was able to still use my shoulder, it was painful when I made certain movements. I began to experience pain even tho I wasn't using the shoulder. I heard that glucosamine might help. I also heard that Jarrow products top of the line. I ordered Jarrow's Glucosamine and found it to be quite effective. My pain is gone.

G, C, MSM, June 2010

Posted by Reviewer3021184 on Jun 01, 2010

Great supplement. My only complaint is the nasty burp taste (which apparently only follows when I already have an upset stomach).

GS--Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2302722 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been taking GS for years now with no negative effects. However, on the other side of the coin, I can't really say that it helps. Mostly because I haven't wanted to stop taking it for an extended period of time to find out!

good

Posted by Reviewer1987708 on Nov 21, 2011

good

Jarrow Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Dec 11, 2011

The Jarrow Glucosamine complex is good for all cartilage, including in the area of a ruptured disk. The human body forms three things every minute: Skin, mucous membrane, and cartilage. These three processes need supplementation to keep the healing and growing going. I take this for my back, especially after traction for a bad disk.