Best product

Posted by felician on Mar 24, 2015

I've tried numerous combinations and this is the one that gets the most results. It also has the highest concentration of glucosamine (2000mg)

value for money

Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Aug 30, 2016

I bought this for my dogs in a bid to prevent any future joint problems! Cant say i've seen improvements or that it works for sure since the boys have no way of telling me and it was started before I saw any real joint problems. I did bring this to my vet and he gave it a thumbs up. As with all pills, they do not enjoy eating it since these are really huge ones, so I sandwich the pills into chunks of chicken meat to fool them into eating it. The boys are 8 and 13 and they weigh 17 and 28 kg respectively. I give 1 pill a day as preventive measure, no tummy/health upsets so far.

huesos

Posted by 4820663670054237651 on Apr 03, 2015

bueno para las articulaciones

Ray

Posted by 5535654929646849845 on Jan 04, 2015

So far impressed with product, need for anti inflammatories has decreased & looking forward to further improvement.

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Dec 14, 2015

decided to consume this as my joints were killing me! after 2.5 weeks i noticed significant improvement. after 3 weeks the pain was gone! i've been working out hard and my joints feel good while consuming this supplement.

Good

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Apr 22, 2016

I took it for my mom, will be waiting for her to tell me more, but 2 weeks time of taking it is too short to give a feedback.

Good

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Apr 09, 2016

Helps in reliveing pain

Great price-nice effects after a 4 week period

Posted by 4791677576563776493 on May 24, 2012

I ordered this for my mother, since i wanted to find a way to alleviate her knuckle pains, from which she suffers lately. After almost 4 weeks on this, she pointed out that the pain is lessened somehow. The price for the capsules offered is a bargain, so i would definitely go for it once more.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1442584 on Nov 19, 2012

I bought this product for one of my sisters and she had good results.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2596932 on Feb 27, 2013

Use it before, bought it again. Don't feels anything special. But my joints stop making terrible cracks at my warm up before training.