Good product, I wish it had no soy

Posted by Reviewer2945928 on Jun 29, 2011

I don't understand why this product has to have some soy. It should be soy free, because soy is mostly GMO.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1757781 on Jan 15, 2010

Have been taking product for about 1 month not sure if works, however blood sugar levels under control.

Processing order

Posted by Reviewer1790540 on Aug 26, 2009

I'm very happy with the servvice I get. Since I live in Canada, I sometimes worry about my orders, seing how therre is always duties, taxes and brokerage fees. Its wonderful getting my order without having to pay additional fees at the door. I like the service, the products and the rates. Thanks!

Iherb All products are quality and have a low price! Also very reliable and very fast delivery!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Mar 07, 2011

Contents good product!

Good product

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Sep 25, 2016

I suspect that this food supp product helped me to regain my fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin level and HbA1c from low diabetic range to within normal range in just 2-3 months. Of course I also did lifestyle and diet changes (more exercises and eating more veggies, less refined carbs / sugar and less animal foods) while reducing 15kgs of my weight, so these must be good factors as well. I also took NOW Glucofit and NOW Silymarin products to complement this supplement and they've worked wonders in my body. Too bad the price is a bit pricey.