Posted by 5132553969495911186 on Nov 21, 2013

I bought glutathione 120 caps/bottle. Been usin for couple of months. Its deffinetly worth the money. My main purpose of buying this product is for my skin to get fairer and its working plus my hair become healthy shine, feel very active and fresh and most of all my I sleep much better! Thank u

Does nothing in terms of whitening.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

Asian experiment since asian girls want to have white(r) skin: Even 4 caps per day for 2 months, and combined with NAC (nac, which science says enhances effect due to glutathione boost) yielded zero effect. Which science also says - that it does not whiten skin, that it is all unfounded claims. We can only concur to that statement and tell you to save your money.

the new age anti oxidant

Posted by 4888277051679809625 on Feb 22, 2016

I have read up alot on Glutathione and find that its a NEW AGE supplement in our new age lifestyle. Google it up and read up more. JF offers the best Glutathione with the best price tag.

ghlutatione

Posted by 5320625423411839357 on Mar 25, 2015

Very good product as well producer

Great Detox and Liver support!

Posted by SmartHealth on Sep 22, 2013

I have been using this products more than 5 years for my ASD kids. This is one product that YOU MUST HAVE if you are doing DETOX. Glutathione supports heavy metal detox and enhanced function of the liver. Depending on the size and age of your kid, start with 1/4 cap and gradually move up to 1/2 or 1 cap. Consumed it after meaal and divide dosage into 3 portion- breakfast/ lunch/ dinner. Don't panic if you get reaction like rash or hyperactivity or increasing stimming,etc . That's a good thing. the body starts to detox. let's say you start at 1/4 cap then remain at it for 1 week or so and observe. if you see the reaction (given she does not take other things), stay at the same dose till the reactions subside. Then Move up to higher dose and so on. Eventually, you can consume 1 cap without side effect.

Excellent in processing orders. good products

Posted by 5601599343502919304 on Jul 01, 2014

Thanks iherb got my order within a week. Product is packaged in good condition. Cheap but good quality. It actually lighten my skin in 2 weeks. Using it with vit c. Great antioxidant.

good product

Posted by 4739845058764202016 on Aug 21, 2014

Good absorption proofed by bloodsampling ( 3 times a year )Works well .

Does the job

Posted by 5487923278565361203 on Oct 30, 2014

The quintessential antioxidant. I rest my case.

Great

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 29, 2014

I had to give these time for my body to adjust. I experienced die off at first and thought it was the brand at first. My die off was sleep trouble and digestive troubles.Now I sleep really well on them and my skin looks healthy

Mr. Igor