Jarrow Formulas, Green Coffee Bean Extract, 400 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helps with metabolism and weight loss!

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I have read many articles and a few diet/nutrition books that discuss the benefits of this extract for diet and metabolism. Dr. Oz also did a trial with women using coffee bean extract for 2 weeks compared with a placebo group. The group taking the extract consistently lost more weight and felt less hunger/cravings. Oz also discussed other studies and trials using coffee bean extract. However, it is important to make sure that the product you use has at least 45% chlorogenic acid. This formula has 50%. I have used it, but you neeed to take it 30 minutes before your meal and sometimes this is difficult for me to manage/remember. However, it does not make me jittery or cause insomnia, so I am willing to keep trying.

Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by Reviewer1417983 From Canada on Nov 27, 2009

Great product used as part of regime to lower high blood pressure. It's unfortunate that it's been discontinued!

green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer1834741 on Jan 21, 2013

it seams to be doing something as I do not feel as full as I used to. Do not know about weight loss yet but I think I am loosing some body fat. I will keep taking it to see about weight loss. arnold

Lazy

Posted by Reviewer2055561 From Norway on Aug 22, 2013

I haven't been takings these pills every day, so can not say anything about it

Like ten cups of coffee

Posted by Reviewer2114243 From Maryland on Dec 21, 2012

I took it for two days and had to stop. I only took it in the morning, but it made me so jittery, I couldn't sleep at night.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »