Yeah for green-food!

Posted by Reviewer1762028 on Oct 16, 2006

I started using Green defense about 2yrs. ago after 3 prior brands, all of which were more expensive and which were either too tannic or grainy. For 6yrs I was on a popular Rx. for IBS and made the decision to choose a healthier way to deal with it. The day after I took my first dose of jarrow green defense, my IBS symptoms were gone. On the occasions when I run out of it and am in between orders for longer than two weeks, those old symptoms come back. I will use this forever for it's health benefits, including how it makes me feel. May peace prevail on earth. Alison

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1487184 on Jan 31, 2008

I mix a scoop of Green Defense with a scoop of Psyllium Husk every morning in a diet juice drink. Within 5 minutes I feel more awake than a cup of coffee. Keeps my digestive system healthier than anything I have tried!

perfect for homemade recovery drinks

Posted by Reviewer1950208 on Apr 02, 2008

I've been experimenting with a recipe for a workout recovery drink for an intense exercise regime. This makes a perfect component, and helps me to feel energized after and not wiped out. Perfect natural supplement, no funky chopped grass taste.

Best Greens Formula Yet

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008

This is my number one greens formula. I take it as often as I need it, especially after I've been eating meals outside of home where I have no control over food additives or ingredients. It keeps you regular and feeling energized. Some greens formula taste awful and need to be mixed with a stronger flavored juice. This is pleasant to taste and you can drink it mixed with water.

Great cell food!

Posted by Reviewer2020297 on Sep 04, 2008

This is a great way to start your day! Feed your cells and alkalize your body! Mixes very well unlike many other green foods, and does not taste bad.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Apr 27, 2010

I feel immediately more alert and alive when I take this product. Also like that it is not sweetened and mixes easily in water. The pricing for a 1 month supply is reasonable compared to some other brands of green products.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Jan 02, 2011

I remember the day when my order came sometimes the next day (didn't pay extra) or the day after for sure - like clock work. Now it takes over a week. Iherb carries great products and everything under the sun, I sure wish it could get here a bit sooner!!!! Jim G, Tonasket, WA

Jarrow Formulas, Green Defense, with Resveratrol, Powder, 6.35 oz (180 g)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

I love this green powder,tastes good mixed in water and has no sugars. Definitely buying again.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2302969 on Apr 10, 2010

This is my first drink in the morning. This powder can dissolve well in water and the taste is easy to accept. Sometimes I blend it with soya milk, banada and apple as a delicious and nutricious breakfast

Great

Posted by Reviewer2510433 on May 04, 2006

I am very pleased with this product - this is a great value considering the ingredients. After drinking a glass I can literally feel the tingling (buzz) in my cells. Definitely makes a difference in my well-being.