Jarrow Formula's Green Defense

Posted by 5266808762282838309 on May 02, 2016

Good flavour & a great source of multi-nutrients. A probiotic is also included.

great

Posted by 4636566230579717517 on Feb 22, 2016

Not allowed to Norway!!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Feb 18, 2016

This contains Ginkgo Biloba and is not allowed imported to Norway. Learned that the hard way.... :(

Excellent product, can't do without it

Posted by 4849283444526872361 on Jan 10, 2016

I have been using this for almost a year now. My first introduction to greens and I love it! Not only is the taste really good, but it really gives you the feeling that deficits in your system are being addressed as it contains fruits and veggies. I have nothing bad to say about it, this is really a good product from Jarrow which I will continue to use.

GREEN DEFENSE

Posted by Reviewer2588813 on Jun 04, 2015

I( bought this for my daughter. It is an outstanding product that delivers what it says it will deliver.

Okay

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014

This powder is an okay flavour considering all the ingredients that go into it, certainly edible. That is actually my main concern and I was aware of this before purchasing - the many many ingredients. I had no qualms about using up the entire lot but won't be repurchasing another. I now prefer single or more simple mixes and organic where available. For someone who wants it all in one then I recommend it as one of the choices out there.

Great energy

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Jun 19, 2014

This gives good energy. Dissolves easily.

Good for smoothies

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Mar 29, 2014

This powder is convenient for smoothies, but tastes awful in anything else. I actually bought a pill supplement to take on a daily basis and now use this only in smoothies. It contains a lot of great things, so if you don't mind the taste, you can take it in juice everyday.

easy to use

Posted by 4784403899087746879 on Jul 09, 2013

this product is easy to add to smoothies or drinks, tastes ok and dissolves with no problem :)

Green Defense the Best for your Health

Posted by 5048336640986574899 on May 30, 2013

Love the product, just wish the container had more powder in it, when you open it the container is almost at half.