Anti histamine fight and bowel super comfort

Posted by 5615970441507689987 on Apr 07, 2016

Lactobacillus Plantarum from Jarrow's is the most potent formula I discovered. It helps me fight with allergies, greatly improves my intestinal bacteria (as result it calms down my stomach - lowers stomach acid production) and prevents from bloating of my belly. I prefer Jarrow because the pills are packed in high quality blister packs, so the bacteria is very well proctected and also I can easily take the pills effortlessly with me. I recommend to start slowly with a pill after a meal per day. Once you see your body is compatible with this bacteria (should be as I'm higly allergic to bacteria in general and this is smooth), try to take it on empty stomach with 2dcl of water. This bacteria is one of the rare ones which do not produce histamine. Moreover this bacteria degrades the histamine! Excellent product and excellent little living organism.

Amazing product

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Mar 30, 2016

Greatly improved my quality of life.

Absolutely works

Posted by 4849283444526872361 on Jan 10, 2016

I initially bought this for someone else who was suffering from intestinal problems after having to take a long anti biotics treat ment. This product really sorted that out for him and he has not experienced any problems since. Now when ever he feels he needs it, he just takes a pill and he feels better almost right away. After he was so positive I started taking it myself. First, only when I felt I needed it, but now I take it every day. It really helps in so many different levels, stomach, intestines, with bloating or constipation. I have tried pro biotics before, but I never really felt that it helped me and stopped taking them. This one really does the trick and I will keep using it as it's a very good product for a fair price.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5413795017939317768 on Mar 08, 2015

Enormously effective in reducing gas production.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

It has proved it works.

Yarrow Ideal Bowel Support

Posted by 4887007343951941059 on Apr 02, 2014

I have recently had my gall bladder removed and had been suffering bowel problems. I noticed a great improvement as soon as I started taking your Jarrow Ideal bowel support. Thank you

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Aug 24, 2013

I bought these to help with constipation and general gut health, but I really didnt notice a difference or any benefit from these. No negative effects, but I will look for another probiotic next.

Great probiotics!!! Great for IBS! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are great for getting your digesting under control and your bowels moving! Highly recommend if you have IBS or any digestive issue that makes it difficult to keep regular.

I recommend!

Posted by Kin-za on Jun 07, 2013

My stomach work better with these probiotics. I took one capsule before bedtime with a little yogurt. Visit my page for more reviews...

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Solid research on this bacteria.