Jarrow Formulas, Inulin FOS, 6.3 oz (180 g) Powder

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Necessary Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

We must feed our good bacteria! This tastes sweet, I prefer to add it to sparkling water rather than coffee or tea. It seems to dissolve much better there. No funny flavor or aftertaste. Thanks!

Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Very good!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Mar 08, 2011

Some people say that inulin/fos products feed the bad bacteria as well as the good ones. They might have a point, but I think that taking this together with probiotics contributes to the overall good balance of the intestinal flora, even if some unfriendly bacteria are benefiting from it as well. All together they surely help to crowd out yeast overgrowth, which is what I'm taking it for. All in all I like this product a lot, I use it with moderation and it sure makes me feel better.

Early Days

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Sep 04, 2012

I haven't taken it often but when i have, it seems to contribute to a lovely internal clearing.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I like the taste of this product and it offers a good value for money. It helped me to get my digestive system in order again. I continue taking a scoop every day to keep my intestines happy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »