Very good!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Mar 08, 2011

Some people say that inulin/fos products feed the bad bacteria as well as the good ones. They might have a point, but I think that taking this together with probiotics contributes to the overall good balance of the intestinal flora, even if some unfriendly bacteria are benefiting from it as well. All together they surely help to crowd out yeast overgrowth, which is what I'm taking it for. All in all I like this product a lot, I use it with moderation and it sure makes me feel better.

Necessary Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

We must feed our good bacteria! This tastes sweet, I prefer to add it to sparkling water rather than coffee or tea. It seems to dissolve much better there. No funny flavor or aftertaste. Thanks!

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I like the taste of this product and it offers a good value for money. It helped me to get my digestive system in order again. I continue taking a scoop every day to keep my intestines happy.

Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Prebiotics

Posted by Reviewer2036368 on Sep 16, 2010

Excellent product but would be nice to have a larger size available. Thank you, John.

InulinFos

Posted by Reviewer1423438 on Oct 20, 2009

So far so Good. It has really helped out the going everyday stuff. Thank you!

Early Days

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Sep 04, 2012

I haven't taken it often but when i have, it seems to contribute to a lovely internal clearing.

good value

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Jan 04, 2013

I like this product. I use it in combination with probiotics and it works really well for me. I also like the taste and it's good value for money.

Twisted colon/chronic constipation from pain meds

Posted by Reviewer2475451 on Mar 03, 2010

My Dr asked me to try InulinFOS to see if it would help my particular situation..I've been on the product for about 1 mon. now...I was to start out very slowly for the first 2 wks taking only 1/4 scoop. I"m now taking 1 scoop full daily...not sure if it's really helping my situation or not. I'm planning on finishing the full bottle and see how it goes from there.