July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Inulin FOS, 6.3 oz (180 g) Powder

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Necessary Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

We must feed our good bacteria! This tastes sweet, I prefer to add it to sparkling water rather than coffee or tea. It seems to dissolve much better there. No funny flavor or aftertaste. Thanks!

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jul 12, 2014

This initially caused bloating. I take it because it was recommended by a health consultant for candida protocol and healthy flora housing. I worked my way up to 3 tsp daily, more than the manufacture recomendation but according to my consultant therapeutic levels. 7-12 g .

Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Early Days

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Sep 04, 2012

I haven't taken it often but when i have, it seems to contribute to a lovely internal clearing.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I like the taste of this product and it offers a good value for money. It helped me to get my digestive system in order again. I continue taking a scoop every day to keep my intestines happy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »