FIX WHITE TONGUE

Posted by Dority on Jun 05, 2016

Amazing product to instantly remove Candida of the tongue and stomach. Tastes great and can be used as a sweetener.

good it works

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 16, 2016

pros: this product made me regular and am happy something i didnt have in years now i visit the toilet everyday cons: it made me very very gasy anyway it's been only a week am taking this i will see if till the end it will keep cauing flatulance

Really works well

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Dec 15, 2015

I had gut ( to loose stools ) problems for about 2 years. I tried lots of pre and probiotics but without much result. I added this to my probiotics cures and it really seems to make a difference. Without this its like taking probiotics but not feeding them, with the FOS they have food to thrive and multiply. So the probiotics work way better My 2nd bottle and will keep this by hand for a cure now and then.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I like the taste of this product and it offers a good value for money. It helped me to get my digestive system in order again. I continue taking a scoop every day to keep my intestines happy.

No Benefit Experienced

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

This powder mixes well and has a pleasant sweet taste, but I didn't experience any benefit after taking one full jar.

InulinFos

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Taking it for 2 days now. So far so good. None problems ( stomach cramps or unpleasant feelings ) but also without noticeable results. I'm aware of that it's too soon ( I have to take it for a longer period ) so will update for sure. Tastes like cookies :) UPDATE: I had some problems with this product after all. I guess my body agrees when l'm taking FOS in smaller amounts, but this was too harsh for my guts.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2180858 on Aug 05, 2009

I have recommended this product to all of my co-workers; family and friends. You can count on me as a frequent purchaser of this product.

Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Good product and value

Posted by 4711952639434197253 on Sep 20, 2016

True "unflavoured" product. Won't change any of your source liquid for mixing, whether it's water or juice. Recommended.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Mar 05, 2015

I put a teaspoon in a bowl of yoghurt. Adds a little sweetness and my tummy tolerates it well.