Lovin' it

Posted by Reviewer2407347 on Jun 12, 2011

Even though the effects are not that drastic, i am definitely feeling better. Its a great sweetener and I put it in all my smoothies. I would caution its use to those who already have a preexisting gut-flora disbiosis.

Good.

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011

Smells like a cotton candy. Hope it does its job.

Dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

If you suffer from candida you might be in lot of pain taking this product.

Great Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Mar 09, 2011

Inulin is a great fiber - completely tasteless and easily dissolved.

Very good!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Mar 08, 2011

Some people say that inulin/fos products feed the bad bacteria as well as the good ones. They might have a point, but I think that taking this together with probiotics contributes to the overall good balance of the intestinal flora, even if some unfriendly bacteria are benefiting from it as well. All together they surely help to crowd out yeast overgrowth, which is what I'm taking it for. All in all I like this product a lot, I use it with moderation and it sure makes me feel better.

InulinFos prebiotic fiber

Posted by Reviewer1786053 on Mar 01, 2011

This is a great product that mixes easily and has a sweet taste when mixed with water. The taste is not noticeable at all when mixed with juice or other sweet drinks.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Oct 13, 2010

I must admit, I eat this product for the taste and not for the possible health benefits.. I don't notice any differences to my digestion after eating inulin, not even after eating too large amounts. However, I love the taste and the sticky texture, almost like some kind of a candy treat..

Prebiotics

Posted by Reviewer2036368 on Sep 16, 2010

Excellent product but would be nice to have a larger size available. Thank you, John.

LOVE THIS!!!!!! Really great for constipation

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

I have had 2 bowel movements almost every day since using this. Tastes lovely too

Twisted colon/chronic constipation from pain meds

Posted by Reviewer2475451 on Mar 03, 2010

My Dr asked me to try InulinFOS to see if it would help my particular situation..I've been on the product for about 1 mon. now...I was to start out very slowly for the first 2 wks taking only 1/4 scoop. I"m now taking 1 scoop full daily...not sure if it's really helping my situation or not. I'm planning on finishing the full bottle and see how it goes from there.