Good price

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I like the taste of this product and it offers a good value for money. It helped me to get my digestive system in order again. I continue taking a scoop every day to keep my intestines happy.

No Benefit Experienced

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

This powder mixes well and has a pleasant sweet taste, but I didn't experience any benefit after taking one full jar.

InulinFos

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Taking it for 2 days now. So far so good. None problems ( stomach cramps or unpleasant feelings ) but also without noticeable results. I'm aware of that it's too soon ( I have to take it for a longer period ) so will update for sure. Tastes like cookies :) UPDATE: I had some problems with this product after all. I guess my body agrees when l'm taking FOS in smaller amounts, but this was too harsh for my guts.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2180858 on Aug 05, 2009

I have recommended this product to all of my co-workers; family and friends. You can count on me as a frequent purchaser of this product.

Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Good product and value

Posted by 4711952639434197253 on Sep 20, 2016

True "unflavoured" product. Won't change any of your source liquid for mixing, whether it's water or juice. Recommended.

food for gut bacteria

Posted by 4892210641416312641 on May 29, 2016

nourish the good gut bacteria

Jarrow FOS is supreme!

Posted by Reviewer1232694 on Oct 07, 2009

Mixes well with dry or wet ingredients. I add it to my Mt. Capra Goat Protein shakes. Tummy feels wonderful too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Oct 13, 2010

I must admit, I eat this product for the taste and not for the possible health benefits.. I don't notice any differences to my digestion after eating inulin, not even after eating too large amounts. However, I love the taste and the sticky texture, almost like some kind of a candy treat..

the best inulin !!!