Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Another great Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Oct 26, 2011

I give this prebiotic to my dogs. I take a similar Jarrow capsule. Prebiotics are needed especially in older dogs and humans. They are the food for probiotics and very necessary. I don't think Jarrow makes a bad product. You can't go wrong with Jarrow.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Oct 13, 2010

I must admit, I eat this product for the taste and not for the possible health benefits.. I don't notice any differences to my digestion after eating inulin, not even after eating too large amounts. However, I love the taste and the sticky texture, almost like some kind of a candy treat..

Jarrow FOS is supreme!

Posted by Reviewer1232694 on Oct 07, 2009

Mixes well with dry or wet ingredients. I add it to my Mt. Capra Goat Protein shakes. Tummy feels wonderful too!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Mar 05, 2015

I put a teaspoon in a bowl of yoghurt. Adds a little sweetness and my tummy tolerates it well.

Prebiotics

Posted by Reviewer2036368 on Sep 16, 2010

Excellent product but would be nice to have a larger size available. Thank you, John.

No Benefit Experienced

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

This powder mixes well and has a pleasant sweet taste, but I didn't experience any benefit after taking one full jar.

InulinFos

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Taking it for 2 days now. So far so good. None problems ( stomach cramps or unpleasant feelings ) but also without noticeable results. I'm aware of that it's too soon ( I have to take it for a longer period ) so will update for sure. Tastes like cookies :) UPDATE: I had some problems with this product after all. I guess my body agrees when l'm taking FOS in smaller amounts, but this was too harsh for my guts.

Basically just sugar

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015

Caused bloatedness, cramping, and gas. Will be moving on to Acacia as a fibre supplement instead. However, the taste of this inulin is delightfully sweet, and it's a high-quality inulin.

wont' buy again

Posted by breaking on Jul 08, 2014

finished one bottle,did nothing for the constipation and it cannot mix in the water.Waist my time and money,never again.