Good with yogurt

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

I like to sprinkle this over my plain yogurt to add a little sweetness and more prebiotics. I believe this goes well with a probiotic too. I can't say I saw much difference. Didn't experience gas or abdominal problems as some people have felt.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Mar 05, 2015

I put a teaspoon in a bowl of yoghurt. Adds a little sweetness and my tummy tolerates it well.

food for gut bacteria

Posted by 4892210641416312641 on May 29, 2016

nourish the good gut bacteria

FIX WHITE TONGUE

Posted by Dority on Jun 05, 2016

Amazing product to instantly remove Candida of the tongue and stomach. Tastes great and can be used as a sweetener.

good it works

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 16, 2016

pros: this product made me regular and am happy something i didnt have in years now i visit the toilet everyday cons: it made me very very gasy anyway it's been only a week am taking this i will see if till the end it will keep cauing flatulance

It works!

Posted by 4650683665206232737 on Jul 05, 2016

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Jarrow FOS is supreme!

Posted by Reviewer1232694 on Oct 07, 2009

Mixes well with dry or wet ingredients. I add it to my Mt. Capra Goat Protein shakes. Tummy feels wonderful too!

Another great Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Oct 26, 2011

I give this prebiotic to my dogs. I take a similar Jarrow capsule. Prebiotics are needed especially in older dogs and humans. They are the food for probiotics and very necessary. I don't think Jarrow makes a bad product. You can't go wrong with Jarrow.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Oct 13, 2010

I must admit, I eat this product for the taste and not for the possible health benefits.. I don't notice any differences to my digestion after eating inulin, not even after eating too large amounts. However, I love the taste and the sticky texture, almost like some kind of a candy treat..

Prebiotics

Posted by Reviewer2036368 on Sep 16, 2010

Excellent product but would be nice to have a larger size available. Thank you, John.