good value

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Jan 04, 2013

I like this product. I use it in combination with probiotics and it works really well for me. I also like the taste and it's good value for money.

InulinFos

Posted by Reviewer1423438 on Oct 20, 2009

So far so Good. It has really helped out the going everyday stuff. Thank you!

No Benefit Experienced

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

This powder mixes well and has a pleasant sweet taste, but I didn't experience any benefit after taking one full jar.

InulinFos

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Taking it for 2 days now. So far so good. None problems ( stomach cramps or unpleasant feelings ) but also without noticeable results. I'm aware of that it's too soon ( I have to take it for a longer period ) so will update for sure. Tastes like cookies :) UPDATE: I had some problems with this product after all. I guess my body agrees when l'm taking FOS in smaller amounts, but this was too harsh for my guts.

wont' buy again

Posted by breaking on Jul 08, 2014

finished one bottle,did nothing for the constipation and it cannot mix in the water.Waist my time and money,never again.

Basically just sugar

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015

Caused bloatedness, cramping, and gas. Will be moving on to Acacia as a fibre supplement instead. However, the taste of this inulin is delightfully sweet, and it's a high-quality inulin.

Better buy real probiotics

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

your child may not like to drink it

Twisted colon/chronic constipation from pain meds

Posted by Reviewer2475451 on Mar 03, 2010

My Dr asked me to try InulinFOS to see if it would help my particular situation..I've been on the product for about 1 mon. now...I was to start out very slowly for the first 2 wks taking only 1/4 scoop. I"m now taking 1 scoop full daily...not sure if it's really helping my situation or not. I'm planning on finishing the full bottle and see how it goes from there.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer3128772 on Oct 24, 2007

haven't notice any differences yet.

Jarrow, Inulin Fos

Posted by Reviewer1362314 on Aug 16, 2008

I've tried for too short a time in order to see results