Confidence

Posted by Reviewer2431747 on Mar 14, 2016

I feel confident that this supplement is helping me with my extreme anaemia.

iron

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Sep 01, 2014

Great and I have finally found something that actually helps, with my multiple forms of anemia.

Dislike ferric iron, casein/succinylate and fillers - mixed results

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 27, 2014

Suggest not taking ferric iron at all - or take with vit C to help avoid inactivation of key enzymes (e.g. tyrosine hydroxylase). IPS is designed to get through the stomach unchanged to be absorbed in the duodenum - while it's not much casein, suggest it might be ample for sensitive systems - OR - something else about that IPS 'delivery system' is a bit much. I had mixed results taking this - few OK, others not (e.g. major discomfort with repeat but occasional use only), regardless of what I ate/took with it - I find ferrous sulphate less problematic. If you tolerate the casein/succinylate, studies support this form 'decreases both the prevalence and the duration of adverse events without prejudice for the clinical efficacy' (from one study re IPS vs ferrous sulphate). However - there are also studies that show persistent, unresolved iron deficiency responds to manganese - another strategy worth invesigating, especially if there's a history of medications/herbs that affect liver chemistry/function, including liver 'cleansing'. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

GOOD

Posted by josealarcone on Aug 10, 2013

GOOD

iron

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

i usually take these after my period. can't tell much as i only tried it once. may give it a try next time.

good.

Posted by Reviewer3064974 on Aug 20, 2012

I have taken this since I was 21(for 6years). This is good and safe.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1522180 on Mar 21, 2012

My dad used these and noticed the difference within a day or 2.

Very well

Posted by Reviewer2601851 on Feb 21, 2012

It helps you a lot when your liver is having difficulties. I use it with vitamin C together.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Jan 04, 2011

I found this to be the best iron supplement that I've tried. I have a sensitive stomach and it didn't cause me any issues.

Nice....

Posted by Reviewer1810053 on Oct 14, 2010

This iron supplement is really good. Does not constipate me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »