• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Love it!

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Jul 10, 2013

Love it! My digestion and metabolism is so much better now since I started eating these probiotic capsules. I highly recommend them!!! :) I got the recommendation from Marissa and Dallas Hartwig from whole9life.com to start taking these and I'm happy I did. I also eat a Paleo/Primal diet.

still waiting

Posted by Reviewer2571783 on Oct 25, 2010

product not yet received.