10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Aug 13, 2012

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by 4649190612193879193 on Nov 19, 2013

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

A total waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2866601 on Jan 27, 2013

I have IBS-D since a couple of years and I definitely thing that a GOOD probiotic supplement will make the difference. Unfortunately, despite all the advertisements and positive studies, Jarro-Dophilus EPS failed to give any improvements of my IBS. (I even took 4 at once for a couple of days without any result.) Hence it was a total waste of money!

didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2822960 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of lactobacillus and this is the only one that makes absolutely NO difference.

very smelly

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Oct 15, 2013

It use to be a very good probiotics.I always keep my probiotics in the refrigerator.However, they are very smelly and they are not working anymore.I will not order this brand anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »