solid

Posted by kanaca on Apr 30, 2012

I like this formula. Because I have intestinal candidaisis, I may try Dr. Ohira's, too. This is only to see if extra strength helps even more. Though, as a daily formula, it seems to work well enough.

best

Posted by Reviewer2596932 on Feb 29, 2012

Best, the best. There is nothing else to say!

Super hyper awesome

Posted by 5444376014889257163 on Oct 21, 2014

I´m a huge fan of this product, can´t live without it, one cap a day can change your life. It is also great to make delicious yogurt, just open 2 caps and mix with a quart of warm milk, let it ferment in a dark place during the night and enjoy!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2498575 on Oct 01, 2008

This is the best of all . Love Jarrow

Excellent good

Posted by 5661411251691852415 on Jan 18, 2015

I have been using this product for two years, it works for me always. thank you for this product.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Feb 11, 2014

Great Probiotics. Hubby and I both have had improvements with our digestive health and have reordered these many times. we'll continue to order them forsure!

It works!

Posted by 4687597298858682461 on Jul 03, 2016

I bought it for my mother who has been suffering occasional constipation for years. She has to take frequent business trips during which she cannot eat or use the toilet regularly, and that makes the situation worse. So she takes this probiotics with her whenever she has to travel and it works!

Great packaging.

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

I gv it 5 stars for the convenience of its packaging. It is individually packed so easy for travel and putting in bag. Didnt give me any upset stomach as well. I like that it has more than 1 strain of bacteria ie 8 strains to form a good and happy colony in my tummy :) to do all the various protective functions. Moreover it is enteric coated, so the bacteria will arrive safely to my intestine and not get killed in my stomach juice!

Jarrow Formular

Posted by 5472821555383386928 on Jul 14, 2014

I have severe GI problems and dysbacteriosis. Tried many different remedies but without success. Jaro Formula works well but I have to take antibiotics too. Recommend it for everybody with the same signs!

good

Posted by Reviewer3180195 on Mar 30, 2011

good