Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

High quality but contains allergens

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent quality probiotic but on the pricey side and contains allergens - dairy, soy and potato starch. Very good for those without allergy issues because of the strains it contains. To make more cost effective you can take daily for a week and then only every second day, alternating with a cheaper but good brand such as Life Flora.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Feb 17, 2014

Can't use, make me totally constipated.I was hoping to treat my IBS but this product is not for me.

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

very smelly

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Oct 15, 2013

It use to be a very good probiotics.I always keep my probiotics in the refrigerator.However, they are very smelly and they are not working anymore.I will not order this brand anymore.

Great product, very good price

Posted by Reviewer1267841 on Feb 20, 2010

I try to use it 3x daily and definitely has made an impact on my digestive system. I have about 3 bowel movements a day, taken along with digestive enzymes. Great product and great price.