Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Unbelievable - it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Never thought much of probiotics until a young doctor told me ( I am in my early 60s) to try it to combat my acid stomach. Rarely a week would go by that I did not take Zantac once or twice to calm my stomach down. Immediately after taking this product ..only 1 capsule in the morning .. I noticed that no further acidity either at night or early upon awakening in my stomach. I am not kidding here. I can't stop singing the praises of this product only now when I finish these i'm going to the Ultra one... who knows maybe it can get even better. I'm just thankfully free of pain I've had since childhood

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Aug 25, 2010

I have struggled with constipation for YEARS, and I got a 10 day sample of another pro-biotic product, which gave me good results, if you know what I mean. So I tried this one from iherb and it is a great product at a great price! It says to take on an empty stomach (1-4 per day) but I have been taking just one at lunchtime, along with my Omega 3 and my women's multi (which also has some pro-biotics) and I have to say, I haven't felt this good (digestively speaking...) in years.

eh.

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i have been using this brand of probiotics for the past few months. prior to this i was using dr. ohhira. when i first started using this brand i figured i could start out at the full four a day dosage since i have been taking good probiotics for years. the problems that i had for a good two months or so was gas and bloating. even when i lowered the dose to see if that would help anything. i don't know. i can't honestly say that this is a great probitotic. it probably does the job, but i can't tell a difference. i ordered it based on price. i couldn't afford dr. ohhira that month (i order two to four months at a time) so i tried this. i'm going to switch back to dr. ohhira for a few months and then see if it makes much of a difference.

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1641663 on Aug 24, 2010

I have found that this product has made me regular, stopped my IBS, and actually improved my vision. Will definitely purchase again.