Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Aug 25, 2010

I have struggled with constipation for YEARS, and I got a 10 day sample of another pro-biotic product, which gave me good results, if you know what I mean. So I tried this one from iherb and it is a great product at a great price! It says to take on an empty stomach (1-4 per day) but I have been taking just one at lunchtime, along with my Omega 3 and my women's multi (which also has some pro-biotics) and I have to say, I haven't felt this good (digestively speaking...) in years.

eh.

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i have been using this brand of probiotics for the past few months. prior to this i was using dr. ohhira. when i first started using this brand i figured i could start out at the full four a day dosage since i have been taking good probiotics for years. the problems that i had for a good two months or so was gas and bloating. even when i lowered the dose to see if that would help anything. i don't know. i can't honestly say that this is a great probitotic. it probably does the job, but i can't tell a difference. i ordered it based on price. i couldn't afford dr. ohhira that month (i order two to four months at a time) so i tried this. i'm going to switch back to dr. ohhira for a few months and then see if it makes much of a difference.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1641663 on Aug 24, 2010

I have found that this product has made me regular, stopped my IBS, and actually improved my vision. Will definitely purchase again.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer1770259 on Oct 30, 2009

I have had recurring c. diff for the last 16 months. Your Jarro-Dophilus has been a wonderful help in my ongoing fight to rid my body of this devasting bacteria. Your website offers it at a much better price than I was getting it at my local Co-op. Thanks so much, I'll be buying it from you again.

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1182840 on Oct 29, 2008

I had the beginnings of nail fungus and this appears to be the cure.