I'm very surprised!

Posted by 5608072879330374777 on Dec 14, 2013

I have used probiotics in the past and they have done nothing. Something strange about this product -- it does something, wonderful. Since I was about 8 years old (50 years ago) I have been suffering from IBS. To me the definition of IBS should read -- the doctor can't figure it out why but you are constipated for days, then you have severe pain and diarrhea, then you are constipated for days, etc. etc. For about the last 10 years I have been suffering from Acid Reflux. I have been diagnosed with pre-barrett's esophagus. Trying to keep my acid reflux under control involved medication. These medications caused damage to my muscles and nervous system. My Osteopathic Doctor suggested I give Jarro-Dophilus EPS a try. Well my IBS is better and my acid reflux is better!?! Not perfect, but in only four weeks significantly better. I will update after another month and see if it is still working and/or whether my IBS and Acid Reflux are even better. That is what I am hoping for.

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1641663 on Aug 24, 2010

I have found that this product has made me regular, stopped my IBS, and actually improved my vision. Will definitely purchase again.

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1182840 on Oct 29, 2008

I had the beginnings of nail fungus and this appears to be the cure.

Jarrow Jarro-dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Feeling much better after starting to take two every morning before breakfast -- really appreciate a formula that doesn't need refrigeration because I can travel with it -- packaging is a bit inconvenient, but it's worth it

Does it work? Update

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.We have taken this for a couple of weeks and have not noticed any revolution. The absolute minimum necessary, to give any noticable effect is, according to public TV, 15 Billion, so if you take 4 per day it gets rather expensive: 30 days per bottle. It is a matter of faith I guess. Hope it is keeping us healthy. Millie from Canuckland

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by 4649190612193879193 on Nov 19, 2013

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer1770259 on Oct 30, 2009

I have had recurring c. diff for the last 16 months. Your Jarro-Dophilus has been a wonderful help in my ongoing fight to rid my body of this devasting bacteria. Your website offers it at a much better price than I was getting it at my local Co-op. Thanks so much, I'll be buying it from you again.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2270172 on Mar 24, 2007

This is a great product. I have totally eliminated gas and bloating by using this product in conjunction with Rainbow Light Everyday Fiber system. A clean, healthy, flora-filled digestive tract is essential to good health.

Best Product/Great Price

Posted by ladysonny on Jul 27, 2009

Everyone should use this product. If the gut isn't working right than all the other products you take will not be able to do there job!