Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by 4649190612193879193 on Nov 19, 2013

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

Unbelievable - it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Never thought much of probiotics until a young doctor told me ( I am in my early 60s) to try it to combat my acid stomach. Rarely a week would go by that I did not take Zantac once or twice to calm my stomach down. Immediately after taking this product ..only 1 capsule in the morning .. I noticed that no further acidity either at night or early upon awakening in my stomach. I am not kidding here. I can't stop singing the praises of this product only now when I finish these i'm going to the Ultra one... who knows maybe it can get even better. I'm just thankfully free of pain I've had since childhood

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Aug 13, 2012

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1182840 on Oct 29, 2008

I had the beginnings of nail fungus and this appears to be the cure.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1641663 on Aug 24, 2010

I have found that this product has made me regular, stopped my IBS, and actually improved my vision. Will definitely purchase again.

Stomach is now in Good Shape

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Sep 23, 2009

This product, above all that I take is the most important. How many folks do you know that complain of stomach distress. That's what I thought. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. My Stomach says thank you every day.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer1770259 on Oct 30, 2009

I have had recurring c. diff for the last 16 months. Your Jarro-Dophilus has been a wonderful help in my ongoing fight to rid my body of this devasting bacteria. Your website offers it at a much better price than I was getting it at my local Co-op. Thanks so much, I'll be buying it from you again.

Best Product/Great Price

Posted by ladysonny on Jul 27, 2009

Everyone should use this product. If the gut isn't working right than all the other products you take will not be able to do there job!

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2270172 on Mar 24, 2007

This is a great product. I have totally eliminated gas and bloating by using this product in conjunction with Rainbow Light Everyday Fiber system. A clean, healthy, flora-filled digestive tract is essential to good health.