• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Seem OK

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Jan 11, 2014

I take about 3 a day for a month now. I think they have made me more regular. I bought these because I have candida issues, I can't tell if it is helping that problem.

High quality but contains allergens

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent quality probiotic but on the pricey side and contains allergens - dairy, soy and potato starch. Very good for those without allergy issues because of the strains it contains. To make more cost effective you can take daily for a week and then only every second day, alternating with a cheaper but good brand such as Life Flora.

Poor Packaging

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Nov 21, 2013

This item I have consistently ordered from Australia for approximately 6 years now in large quantities every order placed and whilst the product is good - the packaging is poor - The Vitamins arrive after probably 2 weeks in transit and the Vitamin containers have been smashing up against one another inside the box as there is rarely sufficiently packing material to hold them in place/position securely ...not even newspaper! I have emailed iherb and raised the issue ...I was ignored! It does make one wonder just how important is the customer ?- even one who spends $100's each year! It is largely because of their packaging that I find I cannot recommend them t others in Australia as a company to rely on!

Maintain healthy gut

Posted by sharonleesg on Nov 13, 2013

I bought this because it's value for money for so many strains. In my country, it's very expensive to buy probiotics even for just a 2-3 of them. I will continue to purchase to maintain a healthy gut.

Seems ok

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Aug 14, 2013

Hard to tell if this is making a positive difference, however no issues to report, either. I like that this is suitable for travelling and a very reasonable price.

아직은 잘 모르겠어요

Posted by 5693433354450081925 on Jul 07, 2013

저는 설사를 자주하는 편인데 이걸 먹은뒤로는 변비가 좀 생긴것 같아요 그래도 하루에 한번정도는 화장실가긴 하는데 아직 효과는 잘 모르겠어요 꾸준히 먹어야할듯 해요

I don't know

Posted by 5109561968609299292 on Jun 19, 2013

Good for my mother...

Probiotics

Posted by 5366944078413276053 on Jan 31, 2013

The importance of probiotics is universaly recognised. The fact that it contains 5 billion organisms per cap makes the product very competitive and worth buying. I am not sure of the statement that it can be stored out of the refrigerator.

하루 4캡슐 씩 3주정도 복용

Posted by 4974575306554663924 on Jul 19, 2012

저는 소화도 느리고, 배변활동도 원활하하지않아서인지 아직까진 큰 변화는 느끼지 못합니다. 다만, 일상생활할 때 몸이 많이 붓는 편인데 붓는건 좀 줄어든듯 합니다. 좀더 지켜봐야 할것 같습니다. 꾸준히 복용 후 다시 리뷰를 남기겠습니다.

Decent Product, But... Unclear Results

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

I am interested in the probiotic products and their function in the human body. On paper, their role and potential benefits appears are numerous, but in general, they are the type of supplement, from which I rarely notice (positive) difference. I've tried LOADS of probiotic products with the hope to find one, with which I can say, that I SEE the positive impact on my health.  Several times I received samples from iHerb with this product, but a week or so taking a medium strength probiotic is way too short of a time to see any difference, so I decided to give it a shot and buy the whole thing.  I have to not, that I respect Jarrow Formulas, I use some of their other products and was left with good impression about them. Unfortunately I didn't see any results from this one after finishing one container and several blisters of testers. Maybe the dosage was not enough, maybe I was not taking it long enough, maybe the probiotic strains are not the right kind for me or maybe even it DID good for me, but I just didn't feel it.  Whatever it is, I don't plan on purchasing this particular probiotic anymore. P.S. if you live in the U.S. I strongly recommend you to try out the probiotics, that need to be refrigerated. They are shipped by iHerb in ice packs and the reason I recommend them is, that they have more active cultures, than most of their shelf-stable equivalent and you could and you could expect more fast and noticeable results.  I can't try them, because I am located far from the U.S.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »