No problems, they help control symptoms just as my old brand did, when I take 4 daily, but...

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jun 23, 2008

...having to pop each capsule out of a blister pack drives me crazy and I hate the waste of packaging. I also find the capsules get stuck in my throat very easily compared to every other capsule type I have ever taken, I often need to quickly drink more water a minute or so after taking these to get them down properly. The capsules are very hard and not slippery. I've never had this problem before and I take a lot of pills! What will actually stop me buying them again however is the low strength, only 4 billion isn't much when you consider iFlora offers 16 billion for far less cost (less cost than it would cost you to take 16 billion of the Jarrow). Is probably good if you are just taking them as part of a general health plan, but not if you are seriously ill and really NEED a decent large dose to prevent seious problems.

three out of 5

Posted by woofmetoo on Apr 22, 2011

Have not noted a difference in 2 weeks of taking product . I was not going to rate it at all, because I cannot tell. But they wont let you undo the silly star thing, so I will leave it at three..average

good

Posted by Reviewer1097186 on Sep 26, 2011

good

I think its pretty good

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015

So far I trust this brand. I dont feel any adverse symptoms

Probiotics

Posted by 5366944078413276053 on Jan 31, 2013

The importance of probiotics is universaly recognised. The fact that it contains 5 billion organisms per cap makes the product very competitive and worth buying. I am not sure of the statement that it can be stored out of the refrigerator.

I don't know

Posted by 5109561968609299292 on Jun 19, 2013

Good for my mother...

아직은 잘 모르겠어요

Posted by 5693433354450081925 on Jul 07, 2013

저는 설사를 자주하는 편인데 이걸 먹은뒤로는 변비가 좀 생긴것 같아요 그래도 하루에 한번정도는 화장실가긴 하는데 아직 효과는 잘 모르겠어요 꾸준히 먹어야할듯 해요

Seems ok

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Aug 14, 2013

Hard to tell if this is making a positive difference, however no issues to report, either. I like that this is suitable for travelling and a very reasonable price.

Maintain healthy gut

Posted by sharonleesg on Nov 13, 2013

I bought this because it's value for money for so many strains. In my country, it's very expensive to buy probiotics even for just a 2-3 of them. I will continue to purchase to maintain a healthy gut.

Seem OK

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Jan 11, 2014

I take about 3 a day for a month now. I think they have made me more regular. I bought these because I have candida issues, I can't tell if it is helping that problem.