three out of 5

Posted by woofmetoo on Apr 22, 2011

Have not noted a difference in 2 weeks of taking product . I was not going to rate it at all, because I cannot tell. But they wont let you undo the silly star thing, so I will leave it at three..average

good

Posted by Reviewer1097186 on Sep 26, 2011

good

I think its pretty good

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015

So far I trust this brand. I dont feel any adverse symptoms

Probiotics

Posted by 5366944078413276053 on Jan 31, 2013

The importance of probiotics is universaly recognised. The fact that it contains 5 billion organisms per cap makes the product very competitive and worth buying. I am not sure of the statement that it can be stored out of the refrigerator.

I don't know

Posted by 5109561968609299292 on Jun 19, 2013

Good for my mother...

아직은 잘 모르겠어요

Posted by 5693433354450081925 on Jul 07, 2013

저는 설사를 자주하는 편인데 이걸 먹은뒤로는 변비가 좀 생긴것 같아요 그래도 하루에 한번정도는 화장실가긴 하는데 아직 효과는 잘 모르겠어요 꾸준히 먹어야할듯 해요

Seems ok

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Aug 14, 2013

Hard to tell if this is making a positive difference, however no issues to report, either. I like that this is suitable for travelling and a very reasonable price.

Maintain healthy gut

Posted by sharonleesg on Nov 13, 2013

I bought this because it's value for money for so many strains. In my country, it's very expensive to buy probiotics even for just a 2-3 of them. I will continue to purchase to maintain a healthy gut.

Seem OK

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Jan 11, 2014

I take about 3 a day for a month now. I think they have made me more regular. I bought these because I have candida issues, I can't tell if it is helping that problem.

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by 5436210113454149986 on Mar 29, 2014

I've been taking it for a couple of weeks. i feel getting better than before but i'm not so sure whether it's some kind of placebo effect or not.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »