• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

간편하게 섭취하는 유산균

Posted by Reviewer2244568 on May 07, 2014

알약형태라서 냉장보관 하지 않아도 되는 간편한 유산균이긴 한데... 날짜 지난 우유를 먹어도 멀쩡한 저에게는 그닥.... 화장실을 특별히 잘 간다거나 하는건 못느꼈네요.

Undecided

Posted by 5076624204358846442 on Aug 01, 2014

Not sure yet if this is helping ibs. Will continue to see if it makes a difference

Wonderful than the price

Posted by 5531785317913301846 on Sep 11, 2014

Wonderful than the price

semble bénéfique

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on Oct 16, 2014

dès la prise de ces gélules j'ai constaté que mon ballonnement avait un peu diminué.

Probiotics

Posted by 4951118627105489888 on Mar 04, 2015

Again like the Melatonin, wish we could have some more information on the different brands of Probiotics, your Physician knows nothing of supplements. OK, but not noticing any difference. Thanks

So, so

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

I have taken these for three weeks. I am not quite sure if I am getting any sort of benefit from it though.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2863353 on Feb 10, 2012

Not the best I have taken

Wanted This To Work

Posted by Reviewer1789401 on Feb 21, 2012

The Jarro-dophilus works just ok for me. I realize that not all products work the same for everyone, so your results may vary. It seems like everything I eat these days gives me trouble (bloating,gas etc)I'm not a kid anymore, so it's sort of to be expected. These do seem to help, if I take them throughout the day, but that's hard for me to remember to do. I've found another product that is much more expensive, but I only need to take one a day, so I guess you get what you pay for. Still, the Jarro isn't bad, just not all that I'd hoped for. Bottom line: you need to experiment with probiotics to find the one that works for you.

don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer3131333 on Mar 03, 2012

Instead of taking 1, it works better if you take a couple like 2-3 at a time. Rather than working great right away, for this product I think you have to take it for a long time until you see a progress

Seem to be okay

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm not noticing a huge difference using these, but is may be because I was already using a lot of probiotics. It is convenient not to have to refrigerate these. I would consider buying them again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »