Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer2863353 on Feb 10, 2012

Not the best I have taken

Wanted This To Work

Posted by Reviewer1789401 on Feb 21, 2012

The Jarro-dophilus works just ok for me. I realize that not all products work the same for everyone, so your results may vary. It seems like everything I eat these days gives me trouble (bloating,gas etc)I'm not a kid anymore, so it's sort of to be expected. These do seem to help, if I take them throughout the day, but that's hard for me to remember to do. I've found another product that is much more expensive, but I only need to take one a day, so I guess you get what you pay for. Still, the Jarro isn't bad, just not all that I'd hoped for. Bottom line: you need to experiment with probiotics to find the one that works for you.

don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer3131333 on Mar 03, 2012

Instead of taking 1, it works better if you take a couple like 2-3 at a time. Rather than working great right away, for this product I think you have to take it for a long time until you see a progress

Seem to be okay

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm not noticing a huge difference using these, but is may be because I was already using a lot of probiotics. It is convenient not to have to refrigerate these. I would consider buying them again.

DaveByrne

Posted by Reviewer1750526 on Jun 06, 2012

I have taken product for 5 months. As with a previous review, how do I know if the product is working. You don't. However I have rated product at three star as my condition has not disimproved.