Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2633522 on Sep 22, 2009

The Jarro 120 Veggie Caps are a great supplement to anyone who has a problem with a high Bad Bacteria count in their system. I would highly recommend it as a regular dietary supplement without any adverse side affects.

Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer1047172 on Oct 17, 2007

I take 2 a day, it helps me not get bloated, & helps keep me regular.

Heartburn is gone thanks to probiotics

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives had experienced heartburn for a few months. Since taking probiotics, her condition had improved day by day. Now her heartburn is completely gone.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

Fine product.

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 18, 2010

My husband is taking it while on a course of heavy antibiotics for pneumonia and hasn't experienced any digestive disorders thanks to these.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3132473 on Apr 18, 2007

If you only take one supplement take this one! It supports your immune system from the inside! Your body will thank you. My entire family, and many of my friends are now using it.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 on Jan 25, 2011

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.

Keeps Me Regular

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jul 03, 2010

I was hoping to get a noticable level of regularity by using this product, and it has delivered. I'm using only 1 cap daily, and it's working like a charm for me.

works well if take enough

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.