immediate results always

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I love this product, I didn't believe a room temperature acidopholous could work, but I get excellent immediate results and I can carry it in my purse

Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer1047172 on Oct 17, 2007

I take 2 a day, it helps me not get bloated, & helps keep me regular.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 on Jan 25, 2011

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

Fine product.

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 18, 2010

My husband is taking it while on a course of heavy antibiotics for pneumonia and hasn't experienced any digestive disorders thanks to these.

love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2210249 on Jul 07, 2010

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2633522 on Sep 22, 2009

The Jarro 120 Veggie Caps are a great supplement to anyone who has a problem with a high Bad Bacteria count in their system. I would highly recommend it as a regular dietary supplement without any adverse side affects.

Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

works well if take enough

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.

review

Posted by MichelX on Dec 27, 2009

I've only tried 2 probiotics; this one and a Now foods one. The Now foods one was fine, I thought, until I forgot it out of the fridge for a few hours. Then it was useless and I said 'never again'. Room stabilized is the way to go for me, and this one I find excellent.