love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2210249 on Jul 07, 2010

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.

Heartburn is gone thanks to probiotics

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives had experienced heartburn for a few months. Since taking probiotics, her condition had improved day by day. Now her heartburn is completely gone.

Cured my ibs-d & slient reflux at night (nausea in the morning)

Posted by 4905363382562775158 on Nov 01, 2015

Took 2 weeks by taking 3 pills a day to see result - morn, noon and bedtime. I am very pleased that my silent reflux is cure by taking this, no more nausea in the morning! My stool during the first week was kinda of soft with many black spots (suspected might be cleaning the colon) and during 2nd week...my stool was firm but not hard stool and no more ibs-d! So happy that this product cured me!!!!

works well if take enough

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.

review

Posted by MichelX on Dec 27, 2009

I've only tried 2 probiotics; this one and a Now foods one. The Now foods one was fine, I thought, until I forgot it out of the fridge for a few hours. Then it was useless and I said 'never again'. Room stabilized is the way to go for me, and this one I find excellent.

Keeps Me Regular

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jul 03, 2010

I was hoping to get a noticable level of regularity by using this product, and it has delivered. I'm using only 1 cap daily, and it's working like a charm for me.

Did my research - this one is the best - this is our 3rd or 4th order

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o) Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. Edit: We are now using Dr. Mercola's Complete Probiotics and they have made a world of difference. LOVE Them. You can get them here at iHerb.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 09, 2013

I tried this brand and it did nothing for me. Then I tried Dr. Ohhira's and felt the difference on the first day. Dr. Ohhira's is expensive but it works well for me and all my friends. This is my 3rd months on Dr. Ohhira's, my IBS is completely gone and no more reflux and gas.

A total waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2866601 on Jan 27, 2013

I have IBS-D since a couple of years and I definitely thing that a GOOD probiotic supplement will make the difference. Unfortunately, despite all the advertisements and positive studies, Jarro-Dophilus EPS failed to give any improvements of my IBS. (I even took 4 at once for a couple of days without any result.) Hence it was a total waste of money!

didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2822960 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of lactobacillus and this is the only one that makes absolutely NO difference.