Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Stomach is now in Good Shape

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Sep 23, 2009

This product, above all that I take is the most important. How many folks do you know that complain of stomach distress. That's what I thought. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. My Stomach says thank you every day.

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Top probiotic product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. This one of the best probiotic products in the market with the added value that refrigeration is not necessary. I make sure I use it every day on empty stomach. Great service from herb again. Cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.