お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Unbelievable - it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Never thought much of probiotics until a young doctor told me ( I am in my early 60s) to try it to combat my acid stomach. Rarely a week would go by that I did not take Zantac once or twice to calm my stomach down. Immediately after taking this product ..only 1 capsule in the morning .. I noticed that no further acidity either at night or early upon awakening in my stomach. I am not kidding here. I can't stop singing the praises of this product only now when I finish these i'm going to the Ultra one... who knows maybe it can get even better. I'm just thankfully free of pain I've had since childhood

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by 4649190612193879193 on Nov 19, 2013

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2429595 on Jun 28, 2008

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2402342 on May 15, 2008

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.