Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Feb 10, 2015

Love this stuff. Got my whole family on to it. It may be slightly costly but at least its effective! Pop 2 if you have diarrhea. Do not use when on antibiotics, only use it after the course of anti-biotics has finished to repopulate your gut flora!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Work well!

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

These have been effective for daily health and have worked as well as more expensive brands.

Recommend it!

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

My constipation is so terrible, so I had to do something for that, and I found this one. I take 2 capsules everyday and I no longer suffer from such terrible constipation only except menstral period. It's like I cannot live without this :p Recommend it!

Jarow Formulas ... etc 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer1793152 on Oct 21, 2008

This product is the only one with 8 different needed intestinal bacteria that actually put me on the well- list, no longer diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome. Thank you. dhbell

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Dec 30, 2009

This is the first time I've tried Jarrow-Dophilus after using Dr. Ohhrira's for a long time. The Jarrow seems to be just as effective if not more. It is also much cheaper.

No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Katherine on Jun 02, 2009

I love this probiotic. My 7 yo used to get every stomach virus that came down the pike....well, I did too. We don't have the 'stomachs of steel' that the other two members of our family have. When we feel the slightest stomach thing coming on, we take two of these and two Garden of Life O-zyme (enzymes). It's stopped every stomach thing in it's tracks. Amazing since we both used to be down for the count with a stomach bug at least a couple of times per year.

Jarrow's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Mar 31, 2010

For people who can't afford Dr. Ohhira's brand, which is really the best, Jarrow is second best....

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Oct 26, 2007

I used to buy a product called Threelac, which was very expensive. But, when you have yeast problems you're desperate and willing try anything that will work. I read the list of probiotics on Threelac verses Jarrow's formula, and Jarrow's contains way more than Threelac and is less expensive. Jarrow has a great reputation for quality. It's a win, win situation.