Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

I start my day with a capsule and would recommend these to anyone. Honest results, fast.

Digestive track/immune system

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jan 01, 2008

Does an excellent job of helping to keep me healthy and is easy to store and use.

this has help both tremendoulsly

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

wow, this product is awesome, it has heled both my husband and I

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2414254 on Oct 05, 2009

This is the third time I have ordered from Iherb & I would recommend them to anyone. The products arrived in perfect condition & in very quick time (4-5 days & I live in Ireland!) always with a free pen and leaflets on new products.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer3124292 on Jun 09, 2011

I have tried other probiotics in the past with no results but decided to try again as I was having chronic GI issues. In less than one week on 4/capsules a day, my bowel movements were normalized. In less than two weeks, I saw improvement in my lactose intolerance. I did try to back off to three capsules a day but I had to go back to four for maximum benefits. I will continue to buy this product.

Second best probiotic product on the market

Posted by MichaelLabib on May 11, 2011

wonderful, just perfect and the price is awesome.

Tummy is Happy

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 13, 2010

Great product. I do switch this probiotic with another brand just to keep my tummy from getting used to one product. Like this one the best.

Received well

Posted by jemolian on May 23, 2016

Received in Singapore with hot weather and the probiotics are still alive. Remember to test if active. Google how to test it. Great for curing diarrhea. Keep cold.

Life saver!

Posted by 5335270402229773700 on May 14, 2015

I have really bad acid reflux and I have been on antacids for about 5 years now. Literally anything I consumed gave me this awful burning sensation and it would be so painful, to the extent that I was popping antacid pills after every meal like it was candy! Since I've started taking these probiotics, I'm happy to report that I no longer take antacids, in fact I haven't taken one in maybe 3 weeks. I only take my probiotics and it works for me. I'm so glad and thankful to have found this probiotics and I will definitely repurchase once I finish my current supply. Thank you Jarrow! 😊

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Feb 10, 2015

Love this stuff. Got my whole family on to it. It may be slightly costly but at least its effective! Pop 2 if you have diarrhea. Do not use when on antibiotics, only use it after the course of anti-biotics has finished to repopulate your gut flora!