Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Feb 15, 2015

Had been using other inferior pro-biotics. This one's the ticket. I actually only take one every other day and helps with bloating, indigestion, acid reflux. Love it!

jaroow

Posted by 4830925001014610612 on Apr 12, 2015

my doctor say : they are the best!!

Clears Candida, balances your body in so many ways.

Posted by IHerbJane on Mar 11, 2015

IT WORKS. This is my favorite supplement ever. I take 1-4 a day (depending on whether I'm actively treating an infection or just maintenance). I've used a few probiotics and this one is pretty special.

Made multiple purchases

Posted by limango on Jul 03, 2016

My colleague and I both tried, found it effective for our sensitive stomachs and made multiple purchases.

Yes to Jarrow!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

I love this particular brand of probiotic! No need to refrigerate, so it's easy to travel with. The enteric coating ensures it gets to the intestines rather than being destroyed in the stomach acid. And it's far cheaper than the others I've taken, with the same results. This helps me to have less bloating after meals, and is super helpful in getting rid of the bad gut bugs and replenishing with only good guys. I will continue to purchase Jarrow brand. Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb! Much more info on my bio page.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Recommend it!

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

My constipation is so terrible, so I had to do something for that, and I found this one. I take 2 capsules everyday and I no longer suffer from such terrible constipation only except menstral period. It's like I cannot live without this :p Recommend it!

best

Posted by healthywu on Jun 09, 2014

good for people who have skin and intestine trouble.

Work well!

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

These have been effective for daily health and have worked as well as more expensive brands.

Great for digestive aid

Posted by 5181724379634834030 on Aug 15, 2014

I have problems with digestion and frequently experience bloating and constipation. Following use of these, (just one a day is sufficient for me) my bowel movement is regular and I do not experience bloat any longer. I love the "clean" feeling of having regular bowel movement and as a bonus my tummy is flatter too!