Great for digestive aid

Posted by 5181724379634834030 on Aug 15, 2014

I have problems with digestion and frequently experience bloating and constipation. Following use of these, (just one a day is sufficient for me) my bowel movement is regular and I do not experience bloat any longer. I love the "clean" feeling of having regular bowel movement and as a bonus my tummy is flatter too!

Life saver!

Posted by 5335270402229773700 on May 14, 2015

I have really bad acid reflux and I have been on antacids for about 5 years now. Literally anything I consumed gave me this awful burning sensation and it would be so painful, to the extent that I was popping antacid pills after every meal like it was candy! Since I've started taking these probiotics, I'm happy to report that I no longer take antacids, in fact I haven't taken one in maybe 3 weeks. I only take my probiotics and it works for me. I'm so glad and thankful to have found this probiotics and I will definitely repurchase once I finish my current supply. Thank you Jarrow! 😊

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Feb 10, 2015

Love this stuff. Got my whole family on to it. It may be slightly costly but at least its effective! Pop 2 if you have diarrhea. Do not use when on antibiotics, only use it after the course of anti-biotics has finished to repopulate your gut flora!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Feb 15, 2015

Had been using other inferior pro-biotics. This one's the ticket. I actually only take one every other day and helps with bloating, indigestion, acid reflux. Love it!

Received well

Posted by jemolian on May 23, 2016

Received in Singapore with hot weather and the probiotics are still alive. Remember to test if active. Google how to test it. Great for curing diarrhea. Keep cold.

Excellent and really works!

Posted by 5594929971762012217 on Jul 07, 2016

I'm not an expert but personally this works for me. It stops the frequent stomach churning and indigestions and it does not create discomfort such as bloating, after consumption. Will continue to use.

Clears Candida, balances your body in so many ways.

Posted by IHerbJane on Mar 11, 2015

IT WORKS. This is my favorite supplement ever. I take 1-4 a day (depending on whether I'm actively treating an infection or just maintenance). I've used a few probiotics and this one is pretty special.

Good Product and Must Buy Product

Posted by 5014322862781613927 on Jul 03, 2016

I have years of constipation and my digestion is not good. Thanks to Jarrow Formulas, this Probiotics supplement, i am able to release my motion every morning and have a good digestion of food every meal.

Made multiple purchases

Posted by limango on Jul 03, 2016

My colleague and I both tried, found it effective for our sensitive stomachs and made multiple purchases.

Jarrow's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Mar 31, 2010

For people who can't afford Dr. Ohhira's brand, which is really the best, Jarrow is second best....