Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 From Virginia on Jan 25, 2011

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1117330 From Georgia on Mar 17, 2011

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 From Australia on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2414254 From Australia on Oct 05, 2009

This is the third time I have ordered from Iherb & I would recommend them to anyone. The products arrived in perfect condition & in very quick time (4-5 days & I live in Ireland!) always with a free pen and leaflets on new products.

Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 From Great Britain on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.