Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1527303 on Apr 22, 2008

I have tried several probiotic formulas; I suffer from regular yeast infections and was getting tired of buying the over-the-counter creams--they're so expensive! So far, this is doing the trick! Another bonus..my whole family recently came down with a terrible flu bug and I completely avoided it. I don't know whether this helped, but I'd like to think it did! I will keep taking it!

Good for Regularity

Posted by Reviewer2880717 on Jan 30, 2009

After taking this probiotic, I find that I don't need to use laxatives.

LIves up to it's promises.

Posted by Reviewer2469566 on Nov 09, 2008

This has been the best Probiotic that I've tried. I work in an Alternative Medicine clinic and order the supplements. I would recommend that you double the dose though if you weigh over 140lbs.

Big Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Jan 11, 2008

I have my whole family taking these now. My daughter experiences less stomach aches and everyone has less gas.

It's Great !!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Nov 14, 2008

I love them. I have my daughter, Son and Husband on them too. I have regular bowel movements. It is the greatest thing

The best

Posted by Reviewer2498575 on Oct 01, 2008

This is the best of all . Love Jarrow

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2045723 on Aug 28, 2008

My daughter is a general practioner. She suggested I use Jarro-dophilus for flatuence. She also said it would take several months to work and for me to have patience. Try me again in December

Great product with antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer3223849 on Jan 31, 2009

vraiment très efficace pour éviter un clostridium difficile lorsque l'on prend des antibiotiques. 2 gelules (1 le matin, l'autre le soir) + 1g d'"ultra levure". prendre à 2 heures d'intervalles/ l'antibiotique entre les repas. I love iHerb; very fast shipping and great price

Jarrow Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2126548 on Apr 01, 2009

This product is the best probiotic I have tried. It works well if taken 3 times a day, before each meal. It can be supplemented with various fiber products as desired.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 25, 2009

Best probiotic I have used so far. Helps me anytime daily and whenever I have an upset stomach.