Great product, very good price

Posted by Reviewer1267841 on Feb 20, 2010

I try to use it 3x daily and definitely has made an impact on my digestive system. I have about 3 bowel movements a day, taken along with digestive enzymes. Great product and great price.

Jarrow formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2011751 on Sep 18, 2011

Bought this product due to the review. Tried taking this for 2 weeks. Severe stomach bloating. Unable to carry on just stopped taking it. It was complete waste of money.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Dec 30, 2009

This is the first time I've tried Jarrow-Dophilus after using Dr. Ohhrira's for a long time. The Jarrow seems to be just as effective if not more. It is also much cheaper.

Jarrow's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Mar 31, 2010

For people who can't afford Dr. Ohhira's brand, which is really the best, Jarrow is second best....

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Oct 26, 2007

I used to buy a product called Threelac, which was very expensive. But, when you have yeast problems you're desperate and willing try anything that will work. I read the list of probiotics on Threelac verses Jarrow's formula, and Jarrow's contains way more than Threelac and is less expensive. Jarrow has a great reputation for quality. It's a win, win situation.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1527303 on Apr 22, 2008

I have tried several probiotic formulas; I suffer from regular yeast infections and was getting tired of buying the over-the-counter creams--they're so expensive! So far, this is doing the trick! Another bonus..my whole family recently came down with a terrible flu bug and I completely avoided it. I don't know whether this helped, but I'd like to think it did! I will keep taking it!

Good for Regularity

Posted by Reviewer2880717 on Jan 30, 2009

After taking this probiotic, I find that I don't need to use laxatives.

don't waste your money

Posted by Kyriaki on Dec 06, 2011

made me constipated - the exact opposite of what i was hoping for

LIves up to it's promises.

Posted by Reviewer2469566 on Nov 09, 2008

This has been the best Probiotic that I've tried. I work in an Alternative Medicine clinic and order the supplements. I would recommend that you double the dose though if you weigh over 140lbs.

Big Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Jan 11, 2008

I have my whole family taking these now. My daughter experiences less stomach aches and everyone has less gas.