• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

It's Great !!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Nov 14, 2008

I love them. I have my daughter, Son and Husband on them too. I have regular bowel movements. It is the greatest thing

Robert

Posted by Reviewer3343883 on Jan 07, 2009

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

Great product with antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer3223849 on Jan 31, 2009

vraiment très efficace pour éviter un clostridium difficile lorsque l'on prend des antibiotiques. 2 gelules (1 le matin, l'autre le soir) + 1g d'"ultra levure". prendre à 2 heures d'intervalles/ l'antibiotique entre les repas. I love iHerb; very fast shipping and great price

Jarrow Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2126548 on Apr 01, 2009

This product is the best probiotic I have tried. It works well if taken 3 times a day, before each meal. It can be supplemented with various fiber products as desired.

Terrific product.

Posted by Reviewer2062010 on Nov 03, 2008

Also great for taking along on vacation since it can go without refrigeration for a couple of weeks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 25, 2009

Best probiotic I have used so far. Helps me anytime daily and whenever I have an upset stomach.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2742803 on Aug 28, 2009

Feeling great after 2-3 weeks of consistent use. Less bloating, more energy, and less digestive issues. Recommended to many people. Will get this product again.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Mar 17, 2010

Since I've been using Jarro-Dophilus, I have suffered very little indigestion and believe that I've experienced at least an 80-90 percent improvement over the past 2-3 months. I only take one a day, about two hours after breakfast.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer3124292 on Jun 09, 2011

I have tried other probiotics in the past with no results but decided to try again as I was having chronic GI issues. In less than one week on 4/capsules a day, my bowel movements were normalized. In less than two weeks, I saw improvement in my lactose intolerance. I did try to back off to three capsules a day but I had to go back to four for maximum benefits. I will continue to buy this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer3180195 on Mar 30, 2011

good