Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Aug 13, 2012

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by 4649190612193879193 on Nov 19, 2013

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

A total waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2866601 on Jan 27, 2013

I have IBS-D since a couple of years and I definitely thing that a GOOD probiotic supplement will make the difference. Unfortunately, despite all the advertisements and positive studies, Jarro-Dophilus EPS failed to give any improvements of my IBS. (I even took 4 at once for a couple of days without any result.) Hence it was a total waste of money!

didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2822960 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of lactobacillus and this is the only one that makes absolutely NO difference.

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »