10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, Enhanced Probiotic System, 30 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

Same product, much cheaper than purchasing at Health Food Store

Posted by 5403257381844222749 on Nov 04, 2014

I have been using this product for a couple of years. Purchasing from iHerb.com saved me over 50%, compared to what I have been paying at our local Health Food store.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 05, 2014

I usually use the lower dose of this brand, 1 daily, and it works for me. This higher dose gives me diarrhea so I have reduced to 1 every few days. Could be because I also take an intestinal cleanse after dinner due to medications, yet the 5 billion doesn't have that effect on me. I am deciding which strength to buy again, but will definitely stick with Jarrow brand.

No effects

Posted by bODYhACK3r on May 26, 2014

I was expecting a lot from these after much research and it did not improve my condition at all. Maybe I don´t need probiotics.