• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Best Product of its kind on the market

Posted by Reviewer1322971 on Jul 03, 2006

This is the best probiotic on the market, in my opinion. Its only downside is that it must be refrigerated, making online purchases difficult. However, one gets the best price online, so it's worth the price of shipping for the convenience. Health food stores in my area charge up to $10 more for this product than iHerb. Thanks for passing your savings along to your customers!

ordering

Posted by Reviewer3027993 on Nov 15, 2006

This is an exceptional product. Since it has to be refrigerated I order an annual quantity in the winter and freeze it.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Nov 20, 2008

There was some initial "die-off" (uncomfortable feeling at first, which is to be expected if you have alot of garbage). But I really like it now and will order again. My stomach feels alot better. I do have intestinal problems, and this appears to a fine job. I take 2 if I ate out and my stomach was not used to processed foods. I will order again.

best product I've found

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 03, 2006

I'm lactose intolerant and this has helped keep me healthy, this is the best buy on top of that too!

Good for digestion/yeast problems

Posted by DebraLeGere on Oct 30, 2007

I've used this product for years. I'm very happy with it. Give some to my pets, too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

Product is very good for allowing the "grumpy gut" to consistantly feel good.

Jarro-Dophilus+FOS 200

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Dec 06, 2010

iHerb has good service, arrived in cool pack. my husband and I take this every meal, no more upset stomach for us:)

Quick delivery, with ice pack!

Posted by Reviewer3290193 on Mar 14, 2011

Great service

great product

Posted by Reviewer1635376 on Apr 18, 2011

very happy with this product.

One that works!

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Jun 06, 2011

I have been trying many many brands of probiotics and this is the first I've really noticed a difference with. I like it a lot and the price is good too.