• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5019955512894139504 on Jul 25, 2013

Good. Easy to swallow

No refrigeration lately.

Posted by Reviewer1675371 on Apr 17, 2013

I have used this product and liked it, but lately the product is not being shipped in a refrigerated container and this has me worried about the potancy of the product when it reaches me. The label says keep refrigerated.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1292113 on May 01, 2012

Taking this a couple times a day had made a big difference in keeping me regular. I take another supplement, SAM-e, which causes some gastrointestinal upset (gas, constipation) and taking Jarrow-Dopohilis eliminates those problems. Iherb mails this in ice packets, when I order next, I will select 2 day shipping though because it took 5 days for this order to arrive and I'm sure the ice packs melted within a day or two.

Great, exellent.

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Dec 23, 2011

Love this. I don't know if it is true that it survives stomach acid. It says so on the bottle, but it does not explain how. It does work well for me though. I can tell by the way my stool comes out. The price is right too.

My Opinion

Posted by Reviewer3307044 on Sep 05, 2011

So far the product is working fine for me. Just wondering if it lost any potency as it was warm when it arrived. You have no way of reaching your Co. to ask questions. Geri Foley

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 05, 2011

good quality, loaded with probiotics

One that works!

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Jun 06, 2011

I have been trying many many brands of probiotics and this is the first I've really noticed a difference with. I like it a lot and the price is good too.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1635376 on Apr 18, 2011

very happy with this product.

Quick delivery, with ice pack!

Posted by Reviewer3290193 on Mar 14, 2011

Great service

Jarro-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1913976 on Mar 14, 2011

I like it (I keep buying this product).